Playmobil Western Fort $60

Pseudoty

There are a few different sets with that name, looks like Lego isn't the only company that rereleases popular sets. I didn't see any sold listings over $90ish, but I wasn't sure which set # to search. I'ld pass.

Edit I did find one oddball sold listing for set 5245 from March for $155 shipped. I would still pass.

Playmobil is one of those few toys that managed to retain its childlike charm over the years same as Lego has. It's a trade-off though with either getting a western themed Playmobil toy that can only be a western setting or a western themed Lego set that can be modified into something else. Anyway this sounds like a decent deal especially buying for yourself but admittedly I haven't the slightest idea about the reseller market for Playmobil.

Never been able to stomach Playmobil, I`m a purest in every sense of the word, knock offs (Mega Bloks, Kre-o, etc) and such just won`t do. That said, for those who are a fan of the line, if there is an opportunity to make some money, do it! 

Just make sure you buy Lego with the profits  :thumbsup: