Number of sealed bags in each LEGO set

13 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I see IWOOT also shipped you a European box :) Same for mine (no parts count on the box).

Shipped to my folks actually, they got it for me. My grandfather was a Mack mechanic in the 70s. Opening it gave my mom a nice opportunity to talk about him. It was pretty cool. 

I'll get some finished picks up over the weekend. Great build so far. 

Edited by marcandre
  • Like 2

Has Lego ever been known to "switch" up the number of bags a sealed set may come with? I recently received an open box Robie House (21010) that has 14 brand new, sealed bags. A couple other people I've emailed who have open box (sealed bag) sets say they came with 18. The weight of everything I have (box, instructions, legos) comes out to around 5 pounds... which is what others are reporting as well with a full, complete set. I would think if I were missing 4 bags, the weight would be less... Appreciate any insight anyone can offer!

17 minutes ago, wxdude said:

Has Lego ever been known to "switch" up the number of bags a sealed set may come with? I recently received an open box Robie House (21010) that has 14 brand new, sealed bags. A couple other people I've emailed who have open box (sealed bag) sets say they came with 18. The weight of everything I have (box, instructions, legos) comes out to around 5 pounds... which is what others are reporting as well with a full, complete set. I would think if I were missing 4 bags, the weight would be less... Appreciate any insight anyone can offer!

I've had a copy of 6210 with a different number of bags to that reported by others. Everything was there, so I think LEGO do this from time to time.

12 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

I've had a copy of 6210 with a different number of bags to that reported by others. Everything was there, so I think LEGO do this from time to time.

Ok, that makes me feel a lot better about this then... thanks for the quick response!

• 2 years later...