1 - Sticker Sheet

10245 - Santa's Workshop

3 - #1 Bags

3 - #2 Bags

3 - #3 Bags

3 - Flexible Black Rods

2 - Instruction Manuals in bag together w/ stickers

1 - Sticker Sheet

Looks like this thread got merged with another.  The table Grolim put together is on page 4, it was the first post.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks

• 5 weeks later...

My last two 42009 from Amazon UK came in (had to pick them up from the post office) on Friday.  Damaged outer box.

I negotiated a 20% discount to drop the sets down to 123.13 each.  The discount saved me from sending them back (quite the hassle).

Both sets seals have popped. While I doubt anything has fallen out, I have no idea how many of any given bag is supposed to be included.

Number of sealed bags for 42009?

I have tried the search, with no results.  If it has been posted I apologize for asking.

My last two 42009 from Amazon UK came in (had to pick them up from the post office) on Friday.  Damaged outer box.

I negotiated a 20% discount to drop the sets down to 123.13 each.  The discount saved me from sending them back (quite the hassle).

Both sets seals have popped. While I doubt anything has fallen out, I have no idea how many of any given bag is supposed to be included.

Number of sealed bags for 42009?

I have tried the search, with no results.  If it has been posted I apologize for asking.

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331568187680&globalID=EBAY-US

NIOB Sealed Bags Lego Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II Set 

Decent price from the eBay link.

No idea if 42009 will make 8043 type of returns for me but the mk2 is the biggest (piece count) technical set ever.

My price point is lower on this than the 8043 set.   The motorized excavator was the second set I bought 4 of.

I had just started this wonderful game in 2011.  My first set...10210, bought six...still have one left.

Can't seem to part with my last imperial flagship.  Still wanting to keep some sets in this business/hobby is hard to balance..

Only thing 42009 lacks, insert opinion, is coming fully motorized.

• 3 weeks later...

two 6 and two 9. Glad to see you got the SC.

I've had a couple up in my investment pile, including one that was a Father's Day present last year.  But since this is for me to build, I've been searching out a damaged/no box buy.  Finally got lucky on eBay and found one at a good discount.  This is definitely one of my "must haves" and "must keeps."

Another damaged box find for me, 75060 Slave 1.

I believe everything is there, hoping someone can confirm the number of bags.  I didn't see anything listed here or the 75060 topic.

My inventory:

1 each of bags 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13

2 each of bags 5, 7, and 10

Windshield, Name Plate and instruction and sticker sheet as well.

• 2 weeks later...

just got a 75054 from AWD and to my surprise its contents are still sealed ... for the most part ... 

1st question i have is how many sealed bags does this set have?  i have 8 sealed bags.  1-7 and an extra 5?  is this suppose to be there?

2nd question/concern, there were some loose pieces in the box and when i tried to figure out where it came from it looks like there is a tear in bag 6.  is there any way to confirm the completeness of bag 6?

thanks for all the help!

just got a 75054 from AWD and to my surprise its contents are still sealed ... for the most part ... 

1st question i have is how many sealed bags does this set have?  i have 8 sealed bags.  1-7 and an extra 5?  is this suppose to be there?

2nd question/concern, there were some loose pieces in the box and when i tried to figure out where it came from it looks like there is a tear in bag 6.  is there any way to confirm the completeness of bag 6?

thanks for all the help!

1-7 with 2x5 is correct.  If I remember correctly each bag 5 is for 2 of the 4 legs.  As to your second question you could compare it to the instructions online since the bag is opened.

Eiffel Tower 10181, any idea?

I wish I had one to pop open and check :)

Anyone with a bag count on 10188 Death Star?

Never mind, found it here:  http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21621

Leaving this up because I haven't seen it covered on BP before.

So, yeah.  Guess that didn't work for me after all.  That review was from back when the DS was first released, and they didn't number the bags.

Now the bags are numbered (1-7), and into 4 boxes with numbers on them.

I'm trying to figure out how many #2, #3, and #4 bags there are.

• Like 1

So, yeah.  Guess that didn't work for me after all.  That review was from back when the DS was first released, and they didn't number the bags.

Now the bags are numbered (1-7), and into 4 boxes with numbers on them.

I'm trying to figure out how many #2, #3, and #4 bags there are.

Ditto.  A complete DS bag inventory for the newer edition with numbered boxes would be awesome.

Forgot to post this when I got home from work. I had 2 DS with weights that were off so I opened them both and got the same counts on both bags. Built one so I know this is correct (turns out my scale was off):

Death Star (10188):

Box 1: #1 - 7, #2 - 5, #3 - 4

Box 2: #4 - 6, no # - 2

Box 3: #5 - 8, #6 - 4

Box 4: #7 - 11

• Like 2

Forgot to post this when I got home from work. I had 2 DS with weights that were off so I opened them both and got the same counts on both bags. Built one so I know this is correct (turns out my scale was off):

Death Star (10188):

Box 1: #1 - 7, #2 - 5, #3 - 4

Box 2: #4 - 6, no # - 2

Box 3: #5 - 8, #6 - 4

Box 4: #7 - 11

Thanks. That matches the count I found, too. I also lucked out that the one I bought was only missing the #1 bags.

• 2 weeks later...

70817 - Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack

• 2 small bags
  • 1 medium bag
  • 1 box for Batman's cape
  • 1 instruction booklet

TOTAL = 3 bags

31021 - Furry Creatures

• 2 small bags
  • 1 large bag (Inside: 1 small bag)
  • 2 instruction booklets (1st - cat & mouse with cheese, 2nd - rabbit & puppy)

TOTAL = 3 bags

3189 - Heartlake Stables

• 1 big bag (Inside: 2 small bags with a horse in each, 2 8x16 dark red tiles)
  • #1 - 1 big bag (Inside: 1 tiny bag, 2 small bags, 1 tiny bag each for Mia's torso & legs)
  • #2 - 1 big bag (Inside: 2 small bags, 1 tiny bag each for Katharina's torso & legs)
  • #3 - 1 big bag (Inside: 1 small bag)
  • 3 16x16 bright green plates
  • 1 sticker sheet
  • 2 numbered instruction booklets (#1 & #2)

TOTAL = 1 unnumbered bag + 3 numbered bags

3186 - Emma's Horse Trailer

• 1 small bag (Inside: 1 white horse)
  • #1 - 1 large bag (Inside: 1 tiny bag, 1 small bag, 1 small bag each for Emma's torso & legs)
  • #2 - 1 large bag (Inside: 1 small bag)
  • 1 sticker sheet
  • 1 instruction booklet

TOTAL = 1 unnumbered bag + 2 numbered bags

70115 - Ultimate Speedor Tournament

• 2 card packs (Inside: 5 cards each)
  • 1 small bag
  • 1 medium bag
  • 1 large bag
  • 1 big bag (Inside: 1 tiny bag for Laval's headgear, 1 box for Laval's dark blue cape, 1 box for Cragger's dark red cape)
  • 2 wheel assemblies
  • 1 green ripcord + 1 yellow ripcord
  • 1 instruction booklet

TOTAL = 4 bags: parts + 2 bags: cards