Number of sealed bags in each LEGO set

• 4 weeks later...

21143 - Minecraft The Nether Portal - UPC 673419281553 - 470 pcs., 5 "minifigs" and "mobs"

Contains 4 sealed, numbered bags (1,2,3,4)  + two manuals (loose, not in bags)

Bag 1 contains all figs and mobs the Ghast, which is in Bag 2.

Weight of 4 bags only (no box, no manual) = 412 gr = 14.5 oz.

IMG_8047.JPG

Edited by Kenxxx
add photo
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Apologies if this has been listed but I couldn't find the information.  How many bags are there in Tower Bridge 10214?  I know the bags are not numbered, but I got a box that had seals missing so I was hoping to check the number of bags to see if it was complete.

30 minutes ago, kouks said:

Apologies if this has been listed but I couldn't find the information.  How many bags are there in Tower Bridge 10214?  I know the bags are not numbered, but I got a box that had seals missing so I was hoping to check the number of bags to see if it was complete.

Take a look in this thread. I’m almost positive I did a bag count and posted pics a couple years ago. I’m pretty sure I had an open box at one point. 

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Take a look in this thread. I’m almost positive I did a bag count and posted pics a couple years ago. I’m pretty sure I had an open box at one point. 

Thanks Alpinemaps.  I searched again using only Tower Bridge and found it.  No picture but said 28 bags, so that's great!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kouks said:

Thanks Alpinemaps.  I searched again using only Tower Bridge and found it.  No picture but said 28 bags, so that's great!

Pic may have been lost in a forum upgrade years ago. I know I had the same question as you did, which is how I remembered that I posted a follow up. Glad you were able to find it!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Because I was looking for this info just now:

76052 Batman Classic TV Series

Inside the box, there are the following:

2 - Number 1 bags

5 - Number 2 bags

3 - Number 3 bags

4 - Number 4 bags

2 - Number 5 bags

2 - Number 6 bags

1 - Number 7 bag

3 - Number 8 bags

In addition to the numbered bags, there are five unnumbered bags.  Three of these contain the same tan column bricks and dark tan plates, while the other two have unique contents.  There's also a bag with the instruction book and sticker sheet, and three loose-in-the-box pearl gold poles.

Thanks to @Quacs for the write up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain_chaos said:

I'm afraid the only way you can possibly find out is to build it...

Building it wont tell me. A few bags are open and an empty one could have been tossed. The weight checks out, just want to be sure. All these years someone must have posted the bag count somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Captain_chaos said:

I mean that the only way you can be sure it is complete is to build it.

Or count out 5000+ pcs. You want to cannonball down here and do it for me? Dunn dun DU-UH-UHNNNN!

I'll likely offer it up as is with most bags still sealed. I think it's worth more like that than built once. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 11:27 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Because I was looking for this info just now:

76052 Batman Classic TV Series

Thanks to @Quacs for the write up.

Thanks! Two of mine from Blinq arrived with busted seals, appreciate the research of the research. :smile:

Edit: There was a hole in the back of one of the boxes and one of the gold poles was sticking/sliding out of it. Found the other two inside. Whew! There's my builder. :smile:

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TANV said:

Does anyone know how many bags, manuals, and sticker sheets are in 10193 Medieval Market? I just got one from eBay that was SUPPOSED to be New and Sealed. It...was not.  I've never had an issue with this before until now.

@Phil B, you got one of these recently, didn't you?

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/27078-review-10193-medieval-market-village/

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know how many bags, manuals, and sticker sheets are in 10193 Medieval Market? I just got one from eBay that was SUPPOSED to be New and Sealed. It...was not.  I've never had an issue with this before until now.
[mention=60440]Phil B[/mention], you got one of these recently, didn't you?

Haven’t opened mine yet, but this eurobricks article has a picture up with all the contents. Bags are unnumbered.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/23975-review-10193-medieval-village-market/&tab=comments#comment-410695
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Haven’t opened mine yet, but this eurobricks article has a picture up with all the contents. Bags are unnumbered.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/23975-review-10193-medieval-village-market/&tab=comments#comment-410695

Thanks to you both. I just checked and double checked. Everything appears to be there. 17 sealed bags, sticker sheet, and two manuals.  Box isn't in great shape and the seller deceptively angled one end away from any sort of clarity in the original listing.

But it's all here apparently and intact.

• Like 3