Number of sealed bags in each LEGO set

Anyone know the Arkham Asylum breakout 10937 contents?  I got one shipped to me with 3 of 4 seals broken, want to make sure nothing is missing....

this eurobricks review states, "in the box we get nine numbered bags, one bag with big plates and the white rope". looks to be 10 total bags.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77381

i'll be able to confirm myself in a couple of weeks as i made a trade that will bring me an opened box / sealed bag set.

• Like 1

Anyone know the Arkham Asylum breakout 10937 contents?  I got one shipped to me with 3 of 4 seals broken, want to make sure nothing is missing....

13 total bags

2 x #1

1 x #2

2 x #3

1 x #4

2 x #5

1 x #6

1 x #7

1 x #8

1 x #9

1 un-numbered bag with plates

3 x manuals

1 x comic

1 x sticker

I found a picture of all the contents in a review at

I confirmed this with one of my own.
  • Like 2

13 total bags

2 x #1

1 x #2

2 x #3

1 x #4

2 x #5

1 x #6

1 x #7

1 x #8

1 x #9

3 x manuals

1 x comic

1 x sticker

this eurobricks review states, "in the box we get nine numbered bags, one bag with big plates and the white rope". looks to be 10 total bags.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77381

i'll be able to confirm myself in a couple of weeks as i made a trade that will bring me an opened box / sealed bag set.

see, WE can't always believe everything I read on the internet.  THANKS grackleflint

Metalbeard's Sea Cow (just opened it and found eurobricks to be 100% accurate):

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=92762

The Inner bags are many in number, you get a total of 17 normal bags.
You get one #1 bag, two #2 bags, two #3 bags, one #4 bag, two #5 bags, three #6 bags, three #7 bags, two #8 bags, and one #9 bag.
Additionally you get a bag with other parts for the ship including the massive fans

You also get the hull pieces (x5) loose (not in any bag)

Then you also get a bag with the instruction book (It really is the size of a book!)
and the sticker sheet.

The reason I opened this set was not to build, it was because it was about 15 grams lighter than my other two Sea Cows and it had me nervous the minifigs were stolen.  They were not and everything is as should be.  I worry that weight varies from production runs as this is a different run than my other two sets according to the infamous codes.  Maybe they use thicker cardboard for the instruction books etc.  With all the worry of theft of minifigs these days and weighing sets this makes me nervous, need to have a consistent baseline weight basically for every production run not just for every set.  I know there was a discussion of Benny's spaceship weighing a noticeable amount off from production runs and something to do with a cardboard insert in one and not the other.

Anyway, broke the seals on a $250 set for no reason I guess but at least some peace of mind.

6286 NIB Opened. Sealed Bags

I have been searching trying to find out how many bags are supposed to come with this set when new.

I was lucky enough (I think) to find a seller on ebay willing to change his auction to BIN with an agreed upon price of $200.

If everything is there I would consider this quite a find...to find it new in bags just icing on the cake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271580580647

I was a little concerned since the box, while present, is pretty roached. 

Obvious signs of moisture damage.  Musty smell.

But the seller claimed all is there and yes everything is still in its original sealed lego bags.

However this has been exposed to moisture, nothing terrible.  You can smell it.  The box, like I said, is nothing noteworthy....but everything else is in new condition, still has the plastic tray for the hull and the a sealed tray that would see when opening the flap to the set.

Also included where two new in bags with pristine instructions pirate sets,   6259 and 6266 I believe...

Lit'l help with the bag count?

Thanks

Scott

I found the instructions online, but that doesn't give any clues.  I found this review on Eurobricks, that includes pictures of everything.  That should help you out.

For quick reference (and to add to our guide) for 6286 Skull Eye's Schooner:

12 bags (unnumbered)

5 hull pieces

6 sails

Plus a number of loose minifigs, animals and "parts" that are not in a bag (but on a plastic tray)

anyone know how many sealed bags are in set 7257? i just picked one up (20$ yardsale) box is really beat up though. i don't normally buy flea market yard sale junk, but it was too good to pass up.   am undecided if i should invest in a new box for it.  i just wanted bag confirmation.  pic attatched.  knowing my luck it's missing a bag or two. 

post-37276-0-69356600-1408676644.jpg

post-37276-0-69175600-1408676648.jpg

post-37276-0-19495900-1408676652.jpg

I found the instructions online, but that doesn't give any clues.  I found this review on Eurobricks, that includes pictures of everything.  That should help you out.

For quick reference (and to add to our guide) for 6286 Skull Eye's Schooner:

12 bags (unnumbered)

5 hull pieces

6 sails

Plus a number of loose minifigs, animals and "parts" that are not in a bag (but on a plastic tray)

Sweet, Thank you for the update.  I will check my wares when I get home this afternoon.

I will need to buy a new box if I intend to keep this set.

11 unopened bags included.  The only bag that appears to have been opened compared to the photo on eurobricks is the bag with the base and middle section of masts which also included the dingy.  In the photo this was in the upper right hand corner.  Those pieces and the thin string are loose.  Everything is present and sealed.

Whew...I was worried there for a minute.

1723 and 6266 are also new in bags, no box.   NIce score in my mind for $200 considering 6286 sells for that used.  Now I would like to find a new box to replace this roached out one that it came with.

13 total bags

2 x #1

1 x #2

2 x #3

1 x #4

2 x #5

1 x #6

1 x #7

1 x #8

1 x #9

3 x manuals

1 x comic

1 x sticker

http://comunidade0937.com/forum/index.php?topic=12431.0

You are correct sir! Thanks for correcting that review mentioned in my post above.

I just received my set. 13 bags

post-3743-14088356520788_thumb.jpg

60032 - Arctic Snowmobile:

• 1 small bag
  • 1 slightly bigger bag
  • 1 instruction booklet
TOTAL = 2 unnumbered bags

Big surprise for me was no stickers! The little 2x2 curved slope is actually printed thankfully. It's just that from opening one set after another to always find yet another sticker sheet, this felt pretty good to see one printed piece for a change of pace.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the # bags for Haunted House 10228 ?

*Edit after more searching I found a discussion on brickset:

"10229 Haunted House:

3x instruction books (wrapped with cardboard)

5x loose 8x16 dark grey plates

2x #1 bags

8x #2 bags

4x #3 bags

6x #4 bags

1x #5 bag"

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/3821/discussion-how-many-bags/p2

I'll verify tonight..

i also verified the 10228 Haunted House bags.  21 element bags plus the manual and loose plates.

post-3743-0-83546000-1413916348_thumb.jp

post-3743-0-24441500-1413916358_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need help...

Some months ago I bought a Lego Racers 8144 Ferrari 248 F1 Team. Due to its age the seals are loose. I want to confirm the contents on completeness so I thought I could check it using the manual. However the manual does not give a complete picture of how many bags and base plates should be in there.

I know it is a long shot, but can anyone enlighten me about how many bags and baseplates should be in this set? Or where I can find out?

Thanks, your help is highly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't see the Tumbler (76023) in this list so here it is seeing as I am building it at the moment

#1 x 3 

#2 x 2

#3 x 2

#4 x 1

#5 x 2

#6 x 1

#7 x 2

#8 x 1

#9 x 1

#10 x 1

#11 x 1

6 x loose tyres

5 x Manuals, 2 x Sticker Sheets in a sealed bag with cardboard backing

1 x Sticker Base

Edited by MikeF
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Metalbeard's Sea Cow (just opened it and found eurobricks to be 100% accurate):

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=92762

The Inner bags are many in number, you get a total of 17 normal bags.

You get one #1 bag, two #2 bags, two #3 bags, one #4 bag, two #5 bags, three #6 bags, three #7 bags, two #8 bags, and one #9 bag.

Additionally you get a bag with other parts for the ship including the massive fans

You also get the hull pieces (x5) loose (not in any bag)

Then you also get a bag with the instruction book (It really is the size of a book!)

and the sticker sheet.

I messaged sroster but wanted to check if anyone else can confirm? I received two #6 and two #9, each #9 being different. My seal codes are 39R4.