Thread of Packaging Excellence

Random shipping question.  Is it okay to use clear packing tape over the tracking barcode?  I usually leave it uncovered but I accidentally covered most of the barcode when I attached my printed return label to the box.  Item was relatively expensive and I think ebay needs proof that the package was delivered via the tracking number to get a refund.   

Random shipping question.  Is it okay to use clear packing tape over the tracking barcode?  I usually leave it uncovered but I accidentally covered most of the barcode when I attached my printed return label to the box.  Item was relatively expensive and I think ebay needs proof that the package was delivered via the tracking number to get a refund.   
I usually cover my barcodes to protect them in case of water damage or whatever and they scan.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stackables said:

You'll be fine. I've done it on FedEx and USPS labels and it arrived on time. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

And the rich get richer. eBay auto refunded me when the item was marked as delivered, and the message came in just a few moments after the transaction went through.

image.png.f39ff47f0195400cfd93a1b165b63fc5.png

^^ I bet the FBI can check the DNA. I wonder if his daddy gets a shipping discount?

image.png.2d8eec85aa6244d9170bece44be821dc.png

Don't forget to leave negative feedback.

The saga of the smashed Slave 1 will go down in history as the best SNAD case ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

And the rich get richer. eBay auto refunded me when the item was marked as delivered, and the message came in just a few moments after the transaction went through.

image.png.f39ff47f0195400cfd93a1b165b63fc5.png

^^ I bet the FBI can check the DNA. I wonder if his daddy gets a shipping discount?

image.png.2d8eec85aa6244d9170bece44be821dc.png

Wow. Great stuff. Now if you only shared his ebay id we could have so much fun with him.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, pstebbing said:

Wow. Great stuff. Now if you only shared his ebay id we could have so much fun with him.

Shouldn´t be too hard to figure out who it is - there can´t be that many people on Ebay selling Lego AND used dildos.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And I'm starting to think too many people think this stuff is worth more than gold... but without the understanding of how to pack it. Wrapped it in black plastic and slapped a label on it.

I'm also positive that my post office must be full of rabid hyenas. Found this on my doorstep yesterday.

image.thumb.png.02e263c09fc7b586a6569ca828bda117.png

image.thumb.png.947cf0fc71415b14d85ce7e76566ee3b.png

Thankfully the seller refunded immediately and asked for a few more pictures as he purchased postal insurance.

• Like 3