Target (Canada) - 50% off Chima, Ninjago

peenutz

The Target near me in Toronto did indeed have a bunch at %50 off. No Ninjago at this location, but lots of Chima. Passed on everything, i'm sure there's profit to be had on these at %50, but just not into the theme myself.

As a side note it looks like this clearance is Toy department wide. Lots of stuff on clearance at %50 off.

• Like 1

Picked up 3 Chi Temples for $75 each. Cragger ship I passed on at only about 35% discount. Tempted with Gorilla Striker at $30. Few other minor Chima sets 50% off. Only Ninjago 50% I found was Garmatron 70504. Also Friends 2013 sets 41009 and 41010 were 50% off but not the Dolphin Cruiser!

Nothing Star Wars, Heros or City is discounted it seems. Just clearing out older sets but some Ninjago 2013 sets are still full price so I don't know. If you want some of the biggest Chima sets then now is a good time.

target at hillcrest mall was cleaned out of all friends/ninjago stuff that was clearanced. there was still a bunch of chima stuff when i went last night, but almost all the big sets were gone, i think there was only combat lair left. picked up some mega bloks halo stuff for 50% off though. 

target at hillcrest mall was cleaned out of all friends/ninjago stuff that was clearanced. there was still a bunch of chima stuff when i went last night, but almost all the big sets were gone, i think there was only combat lair left. picked up some mega bloks halo stuff for 50% off though. 

I was thinking of checking out that Target...but didn't...thanks for the update, save some time going I guess.  For gifts/my kid those sets/themes at 50% off is really good.     

So tried another target and saw some guy with two carts of SW and LOTR stuff and thought no way!! Looked in the cart and saw they were all 50% off... He just winked at me... Must be a lurker BPer since he did not post on here... Too late for me but you guys should try any target around you just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

So tried another target and saw some guy with two carts of SW and LOTR stuff and thought no way!! Looked in the cart and saw they were all 50% off... He just winked at me... Must be a lurker BPer since he did not post on here... Too late for me but you guys should try any target around you just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I've hit 5 Targets in the last 4 days and absolutely NO Star Wars or LOTR sets have been discounted. Some Chima, Ninjago, Friends, and LEGO movie sets yes.

Well I can verify that since yesterday that yes indeed additional LEGO sets are discounted including most of the 2013 Sta Wars sets at various discounts

What I found at 50% off:

79003 Unexpected Gathering (!!!) I picked up 7 of these

75001 Republic Troopers

75000 Clone Troopers

41010 Olivia's Beach buggy

41009 Andreas bedroom

76003 Battle of Smallville

• Like 2

Well I can verify that since yesterday that yes indeed additional LEGO sets are discounted including most of the 2013 Sta Wars sets at various discounts

What I found at 50% off:

75001 Republic Troopers

75000 Clone Troopers

41009 Andreas bedroom

Nice score on the Gatherings! Time to check my local ones again!

What I found at 50% off:

75001 Republic Troopers

75000 Clone Troopers

41009 Andreas bedroom

In which province are you?

Checked 2 in Toronto and both of these locations had the items Lobo listed added to the clearance.

Black Gate/UG were both %50 off, and some 2013 SW was %30 off, including Republic Gunship, AT-TE, and the the battlepacks. No older Super Heroes at these 2 locations though.

Picked up a couple Black Gates/UG :D

Checked 2 in Toronto and both of these locations had the items Lobo listed added to the clearance.

Black Gate/UG were both %50 off, and some 2013 SW was %30 off, including Republic Gunship, AT-TE, and the the battlepacks. No older Super Heroes at these 2 locations though.

Picked up a couple Black Gates/UG :D

Cool.  2 Black Gates to build would be awesome.  Haven't seen significant sales on that set...much less 50% off before.