Target (Canada) - 50% off Chima, Ninjago

peenutz

I think that just means that everything remaining from the current clearance wave is at %70 now. I doubt any new Lego would be added, but i'd love to be wrong!

Either way great time to get any clearanced sets that are still lingering. GTA seems to be dry in my area of any LEGO clearance at this point.

Yeah, probably means any stock that is still available is onto the next tier of discounts...maybe 30% will be 50% off or 70% now.  I think anything 'worthwhile' was already picked clean weeks ago.  But always worthwhile to check if you have a store nearby or just need milk all of a sudden today :)  Good luck on finding gems.  Last year I bought a couple carts full of heavily discounted toys for holiday season/birthday gifts.   

Guest ph4tb0i

jeebus, went to the Target at Conestoga mall in waterloo and found 5 barges and 2 pirate ships at 75% off ($45 and $39) LOL. I'm so damn poor right now. 

Didn't even want to go to Target that day but wife was quite insistent I give it a try since we were in the area visiting some friends. What have I done.. 

jeebus, went to the Target at Conestoga mall in waterloo and found 5 barges and 2 pirate ships at 75% off ($45 and $39) LOL. I'm so damn poor right now.

Didn't even want to go to Target that day but wife was quite insistent I give it a try since we were in the area visiting some friends. What have I done..

That is crazy. I was in there 2 weeks ago and scored 4 Black Gates but those 2 sets weren't even on the shelves. I knew I should have swung by earlier this week. Nice score!

Anything you left behind? :)

Sent from my Unknown using Brickpicker mobile app

wow, makes the $80 pirate ship deal on Walmart.ca look not so good lol. nice finds... extra effort paid off :)

Guest ph4tb0i

That is crazy. I was in there 2 weeks ago and scored 4 Black Gates but those 2 sets weren't even on the shelves. I knew I should have swung by earlier this week. Nice score!

Anything you left behind? :)

Sent from my Unknown using Brickpicker mobile app

Nothing left behind.. :P Sorry! 

Guest ph4tb0i

wow, makes the $80 pirate ship deal on Walmart.ca look not so good lol. nice finds... extra effort paid off :)

Yeah... and I thought they were a steal at $69 when I got them slightly over 2 weeks ago. :(

My wife managed to find me 3 Pirate ships @ $38.99.... I got emotional lol :cry:

don't worry man. people were looking at me like I was some crazy lunatic when I was hovering around all the lego while my wife frantically ran for the cart. :D