Daily Deals Coupon Trading

Here is a new thread for those who want to share or exchange coupons with each other.  You can post new coupons for members to try out or make coupon requests here.  The posts should have some general language for what you'd like to accomplish, "I'm looking for X coupon" or "X coupon is up for grabs, PM me".

Please only use the main Daily Deals thread when posting confirmed new coupon codes, links to coupons, or coupon scans.

Thanks all...

No More Monkeys provided a couple handy links to sets that qualify for coupons at Barnesandnoble.com

Link to post with newer sets without coupon restriction:

http://www.brickpick...e-2#entry290354

Link to post with older sets without coupon restriction:

http://www.brickpick...ndpost&p=285956

• Like 2

I'm going to a couple of B&****** stores today, trying to figure out what exclusives will work with these codes. Or maybe some other larger sets. I have a 15% off code compliments of Hobbycrafter. Trying to figure out what to spend it on.

Edit*** If anyone has anymore 15%- 20%off codes that they are not going to use, I will gladly take them off your hands.

Here is a new thread for those who want to share or exchange coupons with each other. You can post new coupons for members to try out or make coupon requests here. The posts should have some general language for what you'd like to accomplish, "I'm looking for X coupon" or "X coupon is up for grabs, PM me".

Please only use the main Daily Deals thread when posting confirmed new coupon codes, links to coupons, or coupon scans.

Thanks all...

Maybe we need a sticky with a list of the sets that the coupon works online with like Pirate Ship Ambush, Black Gate, Eiffel Tower... NMM knows the rest by heart. Then an FAQ on how to use them in store. Also we can include the BN inventory finder to show what is in stock at your local BN and you can reserve it for pickup they text you if it is really available and you pay in store so you can stack all of those coupons and GC

Here is a Robie House if anyone lives by there

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/store.asp?EAN=673419159685&distance=&zipcode=19610&x=64&y=20

I think this weekends Fathers Day in store only coupons will only be for 15%. If you click on the link for this one you can see that the web address is for "account less" so not the members 20%

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/accountless_coupon_store.asp?r=1&[email protected]&cm_mmc=Non-Member-_-Coupon%20Remail-_-140614_NM_COR_STORE_DRIVER_NM-_-NA&PID=49449&bc=72GG3P53RY3W1

• Like 1

^^^Awesome ideas^^^...... I do like that Robie house & looks like they've got them in my area...... Wish I had some damn likes to give you guys, thanks for the info!!!

I never shop @ B&****** because of the distance, don't have any that close to me. I'm thinking that the robie house might be the only thing worth buying @ 15% off.??

15% & 20% In-Store Coupons Up For Grab! Ends 15 May! PM ME!

Available 1 each!

PM Sent!

Thank you man, I owe you one or two .....lol I love this place.......... I almost thought you were messing with us, you said "ends May 15" lol

Yay, proper coupon exposure! I have 7 (maybe more) B&****** 15% off coupons up for grabs, PM me the quantity you want, but I'm heading out of the house right now, so they won't be sent until an hour or three from now. Will be distributed accordingly in order of who messaged first.

Assume available until I post that they're poofed.

Thank you! I owe you one.  

You are welcome but you don't owe me brotha, I got the code from xRebirth anyway...

Thanks Hobbycrafter & exciter for the 15% off codes & anyone else I'm forgetting ....its been a long day.

On another note I actually purchased some SSD's while I was inside B&******.................. via iphone-amazon..... Is that wrong? lol