Daily Deals Coupon Trading

Since I live remotely I won't be using some of the October Coupons for LegoLand Florida.

One is Kids Eat free after 3pm with purchase of Adult, another is 1 Free Snack with every Adult or Kid meal purchase and a 20% savings off your pick a brick purchase.

I'm saving the 20% off $100 for me but the other 3 I do not need.

If someone PM's me their name and address and will use these I'll mail them to you free.

Since I live remotely I won't be using some of the October Coupons for LegoLand Florida.

One is Kids Eat free after 3pm with purchase of Adult, another is 1 Free Snack with every Adult or Kid meal purchase and a 20% savings off your pick a brick purchase.

If someone PM's me their name and address and will use these I'll mail them to you free.

Is yours $20 off $100 or 20% off 100 or more?

I don't know how often this happens but at this past weekends lego club event my son got a goodie bag with a 10% any lego city set in store only. Considering that this could be applied to a cargo train (provided it's in stock at your store) its pretty valuable and covers the $20 registration fee for the club meet. So in any event if you've got kids or know people who won't be using these coupons look out for them. The one I have is good until 10/31 and if it looks like I wont be using it, I'll post it up here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have these coupons as well.  First to PM me I will snail mail them to, including the $20 off $100 coupon.  I'll even provide the stamp because I'm a hell of a guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how often this happens but at this past weekends lego club event my son got a goodie bag with a 10% any lego city set in store only. Considering that this could be applied to a cargo train (provided it's in stock at your store) its pretty valuable and covers the $20 registration fee for the club meet. So in any event if you've got kids or know people who won't be using these coupons look out for them. The one I have is good until 10/31 and if it looks like I wont be using it, I'll post it up here.

I won't be using this coupon so if someone wants it let me know. Paypal me postage with your address and I'll send it off. PM me for my paypal, Once it's gone I'll edit this posting.

physically printed coupon from e-mail (i.e. "print in-store coupon")

Mine worked as well on a Fallingwater.  I took it up and she immediately said "I'm sorry this doesn't work on Lego".  I said oh, I thought it was only legos from the toy section and not architecture sets.  She said she would try it and it worked.  So I don't know if it varies from store to store or what but it scans fine and works at least on Fallingwater without any sort of override being necessary.  She said "oh great it worked" and added my 10% member discount, my 2 $5 kids club rewards and 15% discount GCs.  Nice deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Seems like Kmart/SYW sends out coupon codes every week.  If anyone that doesn't have any points comes across one that's "use your points and count it twice" or "use your points and we'll replenish them" (like they do sometimes), I'd certainly appreciate the code!  I'm sitting on a bunch of points that I'd love to double.

Thanks y'all!

TNB

• 2 weeks later...