Daily Deals Coupon Trading

Let's make things a little more interesting, after all since this is daily deals TRADING after all.....

I'll offer two Series 11 minifigs for a 25 or 30% B&****** coupon, shipping on me.  These are opened to confirm who are in there but never put together, basically brand new.  I have constable, space guy, rock climber and barbarian guy.  

PM if interested, many thanks!

Edited by sroster
  • Like 1

Let's make things a little more interesting, after all since this is daily deals TRADING after all.....

I'll offer two Series 11 minifigs for a 25 or 30% B&****** coupon, shipping on me. These are opened to confirm who are in there but never put together, basically brand new. I have constable, space guy, rock climber and barbarian guy.

PM if interested, many thanks!

And I'll make it more interesting....

PM me your email, and I'll forward you my 25% off coupon that I won't be using, no minifigs required.

• Like 1

The 25% discount, does it require a paid membership?  If it does not, then I ask for a spare one :)

The BN near me has a terrible selection not worthy of a paid membership, but fallingwater and sydney opera house are both waiting for me to build.

i stand corrected, it was hobbycrafter, here u go : http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10015-daily-lego-deals-5222014/?p=274993

BN has changed their email marketing preferences:

Opt-In to B&****** Marketing & Promotions

If You Have a B&****** Account:

1.    Sign in to your B&****** Account. From the My Account drop-down menu at the top, select Manage Account.

2.    Scroll down to Settings and click Email Preferences.

3.    The Change Communications Preferences section appears. Select the type of Barnes & Noble promotions and events you

• Like 1

I recently re-enrolled in B&****** and the default/prior promo email setting was off, as I learned after not receiving the 30% coupon.

I would be most appreciative if anyone can spare theirs by PM (or the 25%) - I can offer incentive if desired. :P

Making some rounds this afternoon so the sooner the better, if you are feeling generous - thanks!