Daily Deals Coupon Trading

So the print on all the BN coupons says all Lego is excluded? Can someone post a picture of the wording?

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from July 31, 2014 at 12:01am to August 4, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from July 31, 2014 to August 3, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department, select LeapFrog products and select Funko products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.***., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

if anyone is planning on making a purchase @ rasie.com here is a coupon code that will get you an extra $5 off your order of $60 or more. "MYRAISE" New customers can also use code "BRADS75" to get $5 off your first order of $75 or more.

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from July 31, 2014 at 12:01am to August 4, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from July 31, 2014 to August 3, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department, select LeapFrog products and select Funko products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.***., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

Thanks. I guess the party's over all though I'm sure someone will be able to sweet talk a cashier into entering it. I was just about to get a membership. Glad I didn't do it.  

Thanks. I guess the party's over all though I'm sure someone will be able to sweet talk a cashier into entering it. I was just about to get a membership. Glad I didn't do it.  

At this point, they could program POS terminal to reject, since entire Lego line is excluded. But I guess one can sweet talk cashier and manager to override...

I don't think anyone was able to abuse 15%-20% coupons to significant degree. Kids Club was all the rage

I was, thus my first post was sarcasm, guess I didn't lay it on thick enough.

I was reffering to the moral police that would come on here and lecture us about using the BN coupons.  True the Kids club was an entirely nother level of abuse.

Noticed this thread has been slow for a BN coupon week.

Used few coupons on architecture sets at 3 different stores this weekend , the transactions were smooth as silk

Did the cashier read the coupon fine print or just scan it? Did you have to talk them into using it?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

No funny business. Handed her the set and the coupon , scanned just fine .

Well, you know what GhostDad would think of it... knowingly giving the casier a coupon that might or might not work is the same as stealing - you know for sure that it might have not worked. You are of course ruining b&******. Pushing off the the cliff I say

• Like 1

Well, you know what GhostDad would think of it... knowingly giving the casier a coupon that might or might not work is the same as stealing - you know for sure that it might have not worked. You are of course ruining b&n. Pushing off the the cliff I say

The arch sets are not in the toys and games section ;)

Edit: he said he boycotts this thread anyways