Daily Deals Coupon Trading

Fine print, on last wave of email coupons, no longer mentions Architecture Studio.

So you do agree it is YMMV? Hence - stealing :-)

It is a YMMV as far as AS goes and I'm leaving it at that. I was trying to help some members out since the coupon doesn't exclude the arch sets.

I don't want to get the thread locked at it has helpful out plenty of people .

It is a YMMV as far as AS goes and I'm leaving it at that. I was trying to help some members out since the coupon doesn't exclude the arch sets.

I don't want to get the thread locked at it has helpful out plenty of people .

The point I am trying to bring in a sarcastic way - it is responsibility of coupon issuer to enforce its applicability. The latest wording of bn coupons is a perfect example. We are, as consumers, have absolutely no idea what they mean by the specific wording in exclusion.

The point I am trying to bring in a sarcastic way - it is responsibility of coupon issuer to enforce its applicability. The latest wording of bn coupons is a perfect example. We are, as consumers, have absolutely no idea what they mean by the specific wording in exclusion.

I got what u are saying, but I don't want to be called a thief like last time.
  • Like 1

Where are you still finding robie house? I have not seen them in a few months and cant find them on the BN web site. Thanx ( Sorry, used the wrong quote)

Just put in your zip code and expand to 100 miles and click next at the bottom.

These are damaged boxes in the music section if anyone is in the area last time they had 3

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/store.asp?EAN=673419159685&zipcode=32506

8/14/14 - 8/17/14 B&****** 15% Off Coupons [via Email] - In Store and Online, expires Sunday.

B&****** Coupons may be "officially" dead for LEGO, but for the rare few who are having good luck with their friendly neighborhood cashiers, PM me the quantity you would like, and I'll get back to you usually within the day.

It seems that B&****** coupons are really more "dead" than they used to be - there is almost no traffic here this "coupon

week". Why is that? Did you use the coupons in the past on "kids-Lego", and now too scared to try again? Is it really because of the new restrictions? Or is it because it is summer, and with that vacation time? Or is it because all are too hyped-up about the Exo and the research institute?

It seems that B&****** coupons are really more "dead" than they used to be - there is almost no traffic here this "coupon

week". Why is that? Did you use the coupons in the past on "kids-Lego", and now too scared to try again? Is it really because of the new restrictions? Or is it because it is summer, and with that vacation time? Or is it because all are too hyped-up about the Exo and the research institute?

I think it's a combo of the Exo Suit/Research Institute availability and the fact that Lego is not supposed to be used with the new coupons. I spent too much money of Lego this summer so I need to sell some set before I can think of purchasing more.

I think it's a combo of the Exo Suit/Research Institute availability and the fact that Lego is not supposed to be used with the new coupons. I spent too much money of Lego this summer so I need to sell some set before I can think of purchasing more.

Hmm - maybe then some B&****** members could spare their 20% coupon? :)