Ghostbusters Printed Arms Group Buy

gorbasho

Glad to see such a response! The more the cheaper haha

When will your require payment? I'm in if you can wait till I get to the bank this weekend I get paid every friday. I blew all my cash at brickworld and now have just enough to get to work for a week. Lego crazyy over here.

I guess tentatively we can say this will run until this Sunday at least, so if you can get the payment in by then you will be fine.

Anyone contact the company to see if they will offer a discount (ex 10%) for buying so many sets? I see that commonly on some of the car forums I used to frequent

Yea I've been thinking about that, I also used to participate in these for car parts haha. I wasn't sure of how much interest there would be at first, but now that it looks like a decent amount, I'll contact them and see how many we might need to get a discount.

Edit: Ok well they don't have any contact info listed on their site so that might be a problem lol. Anyone know how to get in contact? Maybe someone who's placed an order with them previously?

I'm in for at least two.  I've got one set I've opened, and one set I'm setting aside for investment.  Might as well pair up some arms to go with it.

Depending on how many people buy in, and what we're looking at, I may buy in an extra set of arms or two, just to help bring the price down, and to stock away for additional investment sets.

Here is NACM Sales contact info. The padded envelope containing my arms came from France.

My suggestion is to ask if they offer discount pricing per 5 or 10 units. Whatever their tier is. If they need a licensed sales retailer for this, I can volunteer. Just get me a contact email address of a person. ...or I can contact them myself if everyone wishes and the original poster (gorbasho) can take care of the mailings.

I do think we can decrease the recommended $2.50 supplies/ handling cost so everyone saves more. I can help with that with my postage experience of small elements.

Note : since this was gorbasho's idea, I would like to see him / her get a nice discount. Darn, I should've done this - ha.

post-3743-14029205481345_thumb.jpg

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

...count me in for 1 complete set of 4 pairs of arms...

...on a different topic, anyone here interested in the new Block magazine soon to-be released in the UK?... if there's enough interest, can we do something similar so save on shipping and maybe get a group discount from the publishers?...

My suggestion is to ask if they offer discount pricing per 5 or 10 units. Whatever their tier is. If they need a licensed sales retailer for this, I can volunteer. Just get me a contact email address of a person. ...or I can contact them myself if everyone wishes and the original poster (gorbasho) can take care of the mailings.

I do think we can decrease the recommended $2.50 supplies/ handling cost so everyone saves more. I can help with that with my postage experience of small elements.

Note : since this was gorbasho's idea, I would like to see him / her get a nice discount. Darn, I should've done this - ha.

Thanks jaisonline, I've contacted them regarding a bulk discount, waiting to see what they say. I do want to say that anyone should feel free to help out or provide suggestions. While I don't mind running the group buy, I certainly am fine with anyone wanting to take over part/all of it or give advice for improvement, whatever is best for all of us.

I agree there is room in the $2.50 for savings. I went with that based on a $1.93 minimum charge for First Class Parcel and an estimated $0.57 to cover padded envelopes, tape, and labels. If there is a cheaper way such as getting the envelope rate instead of parcel, that would be great. I didn't want to go the paper envelope and a stamp route for fear of everyone receiving empty envelopes with holes in them.

• Like 2

Just to update everyone on this- After asking NACM last Sunday if they offer bulk discounts, I finally got a reply yesterday asking how many arms I was interested in. I let them know a rough estimate and am waiting to hear back again. I imagine everyone will want to wait for a discount if we can get one, so depending on how fast they respond we may need to push this past this Sunday.