Ideas for a Halloween Town & MOCs

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked this up 2 weeks ago for MSRP minus a few bucks of amazon points. I couldn't wait for a sale. It looks too cool.  

I'm looking forward to building the Fishing Shop ASAP and put it next to a Haunted House and my slightly enhanced 4 seater Scooby Doo Mystery Machine for a small Halloween diorama that the wife will hate (kids will love it).  

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

• Like 2

I tell ya, TLG is missing the boat here.  Maybe this is too America-centric thinking, but Halloween seems almost equally popular to the Christmas season these days, and I think some numbers may indicate that it's even surpassed the Christmas/holiday season.  IMO, TLG could produce a Halloween Village series in the same vein they do their Winter Village series, and it would be a tremendous hit!  They could release one set per year, probably in September, and they could do a promo set every October.  I guarantee this would not fail.  I haven't searched, but I imagine someone has proposed this type of concept on Ideas?

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...