Ideas for a Halloween Town & MOCs

TheOrcKing

The nightmare stagecoach could use the skeletal horse from 9462 :)

Lol The Monster Halloween Picnic, are those 2 minifigs in the middle suppose to be in the middle of ehem "passionate things" ? It makes sense if you ever watch the Halloween movies :D

I'm sure she is just performing CPR on him... :P

Awesome shares Orc.

On diff topic, I want to build the Vamp Castle on a mountain that has enough clearance to allow a train to ride trough it.

Anyone good at mountain / cave building? Ha. Ideas are always very welcomed.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

Start with The Mine and box in the sides. The center section with the gold in it is already like a tunnel.

Hey all! one thing that my wife and I are suckers for is halloween decoration.  we started our Lego halloween display with the Haunted house, and it was fun to build and fun to display.  we would love to expand the display, does anyone have any suggestions on what pieces would work best?

we have thought about that, but we wanted the haunted house to be the centerpiece of it, one thing we did last year was we snagged the instructions for the zombie crypt online and made one for some prince of persia skeletons that we have, i also used shelob, since she is an amazingly made spider.  I was also thinking of maybe using the Gorrilla chima beast as part of the display somehow, maybe this year fighting shelob, who knows, we would love more awesome suggetions

thats true! good thing i got it, now the only question would be should the GB's be running away from the HH in terror? or should the monsters be fleeing from them? one thing that i was a tad bid dissapointed was that the set didnt come with any pieces representing the particle streams.  any ideas of what could be used?

thats true! good thing i got it, now the only question would be should the GB's be running away from the HH in terror? or should the monsters be fleeing from them? one thing that i was a tad bid dissapointed was that the set didnt come with any pieces representing the particle streams.  any ideas of what could be used?

Try to make a ghost train that goes around the HH. It won't be easy, the 9467 isn't designed to go on tracks, and it's not motorized.

About GB, put the ecto-1 near the Vampyre hearse (to look like an accident) in front of the HH, and put the 4 GB minifigs here and there near the ecto-1, on the HH's roof, near a window, surounded by monsters... :)

This year is the year of the lego GB set, so celebrate it through Halloween !

And if you can, put some light inside the HH, it will look awesome when it's dark