Ideas for a Halloween Town & MOCs

TheOrcKing

saw this http://brickset.com/article/11712 9min 30 seconds in is a korn maze and now have to do it. have no idea how they got that color for the stalk 

Thats a pretty cool idea. I love mazes - wouldn't mind having a lego one.

When I was like 10, my family and I went in a giant corn maze. They gave up half way through but I spent another 2 hours figuring it out. Achievements bro

thats true! good thing i got it, now the only question would be should the GB's be running away from the HH in terror? or should the monsters be fleeing from them? one thing that i was a tad bid dissapointed was that the set didnt come with any pieces representing the particle streams.  any ideas of what could be used?

One possible option for the particle streams are the Electro pieces in 76014 Spider-Trike vs Electro.

one thing that i was a tad bid dissapointed was that the set didnt come with any pieces representing the particle streams. any ideas of what could be used?

How about the antenna in translucent neon green made classic from the Blacktron series? They can be attached right at the end of each neutron stick on the proton pack the Ghostbusters wear and the piece is still being used in sets today making them fairly cheap & easy to acquire. If the neon green is not your style then you could try the newest color for the part of translucent bright green available only in Spinlyn's Cavern. On average the set includes two plus an occasional extra so you would need two of the set either way.

Here's an idea for a random character. How about this torso from the Chima sets but with light bluish gray arms and hands to match, then a pair of these legs, and top it off with this head or any of the zombie ones with perhaps a certain helmet, hairstyle, or hood to complete the look. It could be a necromancer, undead warrior, or (for Evil Dead fans) a Deadite! Just one of those random ideas when I saw the torso.

3626cpb766.jpg

973pb1633.jpg

970c00pb046.jpg

There is also this cool alien skull helmet from Space Police III that might look cool on something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we'll get a Krampus minifigure.

Edited by jaisonline
I moved the Krampus posts into this thread since they seem out of place in the "10245 - Santa's Workshop" thread. Additionally, a Krampus MOC seems to fit this thread's "season of scaring" (in a fun way of course) :)
  • Like 1

This post will def be a highlight in that Halloween building thread. Maybe Dobby's head (Harry Potter) can be used?

I'm in the car (long red light) and will move this post along with the prev one later as this thread is about celebrating the joy this set will bring to many during the holidays ;) Yeah, I know. The other one focuses on Halloween but it seems more appropriate there.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

In the car. You tweet while you drive don't you? lol.

My son wanted a haunted house for his birthday last year. So I started my first MOC. I got the ideas from the LEGO PLAY book. There is a fantastic section under the name "when things go bump in the night". In the end we had a haunted village and used mostly this sets:

30200 zombie car

850487 Halloween minifig set

79005 lord of the rings

79001 hobbit spider set

I also used as well bricks from the master builder adventure set.

As I did not have enough grey/black bricks I ordered two castle sets without mini figures from ebay.

post-33802-0-63950100-1408334175_thumb.jpost-33802-0-05961400-1408334237_thumb.jpost-33802-0-40178300-1408334280_thumb.jpost-33802-0-55361100-1408334339_thumb.j

• Like 4

My son wanted a haunted house for his birthday last year. So I started my first MOC. I got the ideas from the LEGO PLAY book. There is a fantastic section under the name "when things go bump in the night". In the end we had a haunted village and used mostly this sets:

30200 zombie car

850487 Halloween minifig set

79005 lord of the rings

79001 hobbit spider set

I also used as well bricks from the master builder adventure set.

As I did not have enough grey/black bricks I ordered two castle sets without mini figures from ebay.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Good work! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...