Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

With the possible exception of Black Manta/Aquaman, these sets should be Wolverine Chopper level gold. A Darkseid figure alone justifies buying any set. Especially if it's a maxi-fig (though I'm not sure if that will happen because he's not Rancor/Wampa/Hulk size vs humans. Gorilla Grodd and the Flash could have potential as well, especially if there's a decent 3rd figure. 

Poor Wonder Woman. Still just a sideshow without her own set. I wonder if any of her, Cyborg, Shazam, or Martian Manhunter will be third figures in any of these sets.

• Like 1

Poor Wonder Woman. Still just a sideshow without her own set. I wonder if any of her, Cyborg, Shazam, or Martian Manhunter will be third figures in any of these sets.

My bet would be Darkseid invasion might be a larger set and include a few justice leaguers. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wonder Woman and one in there.

My bet would be Darkseid invasion might be a larger set and include a few justice leaguers. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wonder Woman and one in there.

I agree that's the most likely bet. Assuming this is related to the Justice League comics from 3 years ago then there should be some Leaguers in there. However there should also be some parademons (Darkseid's shock troops). It's not an invasion when it's just one person. Then it's just a break and enter.

I agree that's the most likely bet. Assuming this is related to the Justice League comics from 3 years ago then there should be some Leaguers in there. However there should also be some parademons (Darkseid's shock troops). It's not an invasion when it's just one person. Then it's just a break and enter.

I can't wait to get my hands on some parademon mini figures. Hopefully it is at least a 5 figure set.

I think they added the Brainiac set after the initial posting, I don't remember seeing it previously.

I wonder how well some of the other characters will sell?  Sure the fans will be excited for them to branch out, but what kids?  If they're in the upcoming game and have a semi predominate role, that will help, otherwise how interested will the average person be in these characters?  I think they'll include a better known character in each set to help push them