$100 TRU Gift Cards $85.00 !!! @ Ebay

boliramirez

Look at the negative feedback, most of them say they have waited 4 weeks and still no cards.

Come on !!!   256 negative feedbacks out of almost 55K transactions........  

Edit: take that back , most of the bad reviews are recent.......  anyhow , I ordered two, This is protected by ebay....

Shipping delays is a known issue with this seller. So many people who buy and expect it within the stated time frame have left negative feedback So don't purchase it if you need it now but the thing I find interesting is that if your paypal account is linked to a credit card it may process as a cash advance and you get hit with fees and interest.

I've ordered from GiftCarMall in numerous occasions, without a problem. It always comes quickly.

They offered $50 TRU GCs for $40 two weeks ago. I got my cards within 5 days.

I've ordered quite a few iTunes cards from them as well.

I'd get in on today's deal, but I've got some GCs sitting in my wallet right now that I forgot to use yesterday. Oops.

Bump for anyone who might of missed this. Now anyone who orders 2 gets a potential whopping 23.80 in ebay bucks with Billmelater checkout. Also 6 month interest free financing.

Also have no fear from buying from Giftcardmall. I have bought dozens of GC's from them and they always ship and work fine, even if they are a bit slow at times. (Max I think I ever waited was 2 weeks.)