Shop Your Way SYWR - Get $10 - $12 Back In Pts From Burger King Purchase - Linked Visa/MasterCard

exciter1

With all the TRU gift card coupons I used from the Wendy's promotion last Fall, I proved my love for fast food.

Shop Your Way SYWR - Get $10 - $12 Back In Pts From Burger King Purchase - Linked Visa/MasterCard

I have $20 back in points on $20 purchase that expires today and $13 in surprise points 3/10 that expire the 27th also $5 off $50 but cant find anything to buy everything is MSRP.

Any suggestions?

I don't eat Burger King

Kmart has simpsons CMF's for 2.99 which is already a 25% off discount.

go and smoosh a few sets.

its good for your brain.

this burger king deal might not be so good for your health however.

I have $20 back in points on $20 purchase that expires today and $13 in surprise points 3/10 that expire the 27th also $5 off $50 but cant find anything to buy everything is MSRP.

Any suggestions?

I don't eat Burger King

Online, I think steamroller is the only set at Kmart that rarely gets discounted elsewhere. Also, see if you have any non-Lego stuff you may need (but check if there are available coupons)

Kmart has simpsons CMF's for 2.99 which is already a 25% off discount.

go and smoosh a few sets.

its good for your brain.

this burger king deal might not be so good for your health however.

It has to be online.  The reason I got the $20 back in points for $20 purchase is my Kmart is closing so they no longer accept SYW coupons

Online, I think steamroller is the only set at Kmart that rarely gets discounted elsewhere. Also, see if you have any non-Lego stuff you may need (but check if there are available coupons)

Interesting theory buy something other then lego from kmart

• Like 1

It has to be online.  The reason I got the $20 back in points for $20 purchase is my Kmart is closing so they no longer accept SYW coupons

Interesting theory buy something other then lego from kmart

Yep, I needed $5 in filler to get to $50 yesterday and I knew I needed some coffee.  I grabbed a big bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee, since it was on sale.  I get diapers, paper towels and stuff when they are on sale too and I just keep accumulating points until I get a free set or 10 free sets, however it works out.