North Texas

TWO2SEVEN

I just wanted to say Hello to the other Texans here.  I live in Plano and work in Addison.  I used to be lucky enough to work about a block from the Discovery Center in Grapevine. I have been to the store, but haven't gone through the center yet.  Hoping to change that soon. :)

• 1 month later...

I am from the DFW area originally (I grew up in Denton.). Currently,I am out in West Texas for Grad School.

The Discovery Center is nice. I like the Lego stores at Stonebriar and North Park a lot better though (in order of preference). Good to meet another Texan on BP. Welcome!

I am from the DFW area originally (I grew up in Denton.). Currently,I am out in West Texas for Grad School.

The Discovery Center is nice. I like the Lego stores at Stonebriar and North Park a lot better though (in order of preference). Good to meet another Texan on BP. Welcome!

I prefer the Stonebriar store to Grapevine as well.  I haven't been to the Northpark store yet.

Damn, Competition.............. ;) Welcome

Thanks! :)

In Amarillo, from Houston here

Keep meaning to take a trip to Grapevine for the Discovery Center with my kids

I want to go soon, but I think I will wait until my son can enjoy it more.  He is only six months old :)

I think we are going to go to the Lego Kids Fest at the end of this month though.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...