Looking for someone living near LEGO Shop!

Alcarin

Hello!

I am trying to get a fellow BP member who lives near LEGO official shop nad would be willing to occasionaly buy something in it (or order online) and send it to my location inside EU.

Currently I would love to obtain a whole PAB box full of http://www.brickbuildr.com/edit/part/wall/3254/ seen those available throught Germany and Austria possibly somewhere else....

I would form a list of parts I would always love to obtain and I would pay either through paypal or we could even see and make some Bank trasfer or IBAN if it is not really costly for international money transfers.

I am a reliable long time member as you can also see from my post number also Darth_Raichu can possibly vouch for me since we already made numerous transfers especially my way :P

Hi Alcarin,

I'm from the Netherlands and occasionally I'll visit the Lego store in Belgium. 

Never seen these parts at the PAB though.

Maybe visiting the store next weekend, but not sure yet.

I will let you know when I'll be there again. 

Hello!

I am trying to get a fellow BP member who lives near LEGO official shop nad would be willing to occasionaly buy something in it (or order online) and send it to my location inside EU.

Currently I would love to obtain a whole PAB box full of http://www.brickbuildr.com/edit/part/wall/3254/ seen those available throught Germany and Austria possibly somewhere else....

I would form a list of parts I would always love to obtain and I would pay either through paypal or we could even see and make some Bank trasfer or IBAN if it is not really costly for international money transfers.

I am a reliable long time member as you can also see from my post number also Darth_Raichu can possibly vouch for me since we already made numerous transfers especially my way :P

You cannot order from a LEGO website from where you live? Why don't you use ebay then? The postage you would have to pay for someone ordering it in his country and then sending it to you will cost a little bit, too.

Despite the style of his posts, Alcarin and I have been doing several successful transactions since some time last year. He seems to know very well what LEGO sets/parts are available in his area and their prices. IIRC he does not reach out to me unless he knows for sure he cannot get the item locally or can get them cheaper from somehwere else. Btw, I have not seen that piece at PAB wall around here.

• Like 1

Despite the style of his posts, Alcarin and I have been doing several successful transactions since some time last year. He seems to know very well what LEGO sets/parts are available in his area and their prices. IIRC he does not reach out to me unless he knows for sure he cannot get the item locally or can get them cheaper from somehwere else.

Btw, I have not seen that piece at PAB wall around here.

I seen it on Germany and Austria shops..... I am not sure how universal those Walls are....  

and thanks for your good word :) Enjoy doing all the transactions with you :D 

Hi Alcarin,

I'm from the Netherlands and occasionally I'll visit the Lego store in Belgium.

Never seen these parts at the PAB though.

Maybe visiting the store next weekend, but not sure yet.

I will let you know when I'll be there again.

Good thanks for your offer, if you decide to go let me know and Ill start preparing a list of parts I would gladly have, so youll have it before hand and if any of those happen to be you can buy them and ill pay you over + shipping + some coffee spare for your time and work ;)

You cannot order from a LEGO website from where you live? Why don't you use ebay then? The postage you would have to pay for someone ordering it in his country and then sending it to you will cost a little bit, too.

No sadly I cannot order from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home.... otherwise I would not need others most of the time..... but since that ''priviledge'' is denied to me I rather see Fellow BP members getting spare money for their LEGO addiction (or coffee if you wish) than paying ebay their share :)

Thats why i also said, I would like someone who goes to LEGO store or has it near and can visit it multiple times, due to him having no cost going there, and if he is already there he can buy something for me and send it :)

Just to clarify, I am going to form a list of items that I need to create a ''diorama'' or better say beautiful display of MEDIEVAL market (MMV+MVR) and want to construct an own ''small'' mine full of gems that are being mined by workers..... and transported on market for selling.

I guess I will need a King's Castle (Kingdoms one especially if anyone has used one for reasonable offer) and tons of workers and other figs.

btw Darth_Raichu, thats pretty much 90% what you sent me last year, now on display and it looks great!

mmv.jpg

mvr.jpg

• Like 3

The blue gems are at LBS right now.  I saw them at three stores in SoCal and others have posted on different boards those gems are out there.  Once you get a complete list, please post it and I can check if I can get what you're looking for at one store.  If you're looking for horses too, some stores are already out of those.

The blue gems are at LBS right now.  I saw them at three stores in SoCal and others have posted on different boards those gems are out there.  Once you get a complete list, please post it and I can check if I can get what you're looking for at one store.  If you're looking for horses too, some stores are already out of those.

Yes horses are good also.... I could use those atleast 6+

Good to hear those gems are actually out so my research was not so bad :P 

Ill make a list within 24 hours and post it here :)

Basically I am trying to build something in that scale Mountainside Meadow (Main)'' target='_blank'>Mountainside Meadow (Main)>Mountainside Meadow (Main) just that it has a path and ''small'' mine in the ''hill'' and workers mining the gems then transportation to the Market.....

Have you thought of using the chi piece from Chima ? I would think they are easier and cheaper to find.

brickpicker_set_70100_1.jpg

ETA: But I have to admit the blue gem you want looks much nicer

Yes they are easier to find, but they look much worse imo.... i call them plan D  :rofl:

Well I checked a little and what I mostly need is:

Light blue gems (loads)

Dark grey and light gray(or light blueish gray) slopes both those 1x2 and 2x2 and higher ones....  (loads)

Green/tan plates of all dimensions, preferably 2x4, 1x2, 2x2 and 6x4

Brown parts to build trees but need to figure which ones 

So noone knows how much does a full PAB cup weights? atleast roughly

Any thought to modifying the City Mine set for this display? Great work on the other two displays, BTW.

You need a Kingdoms Joust set too!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Well I dont have it (1st problem) and then I dont really like it that much..... I had something more in terms of natural small mine operation in mind that gets attacked by dragon knights while transported to the marketplace

And thanks.... it cost quite a bit :P

Hello!

I think your question is somehow circumstantial. I bet all forum members live near a legoshop. Mine is only a room away!

Hi, I live by 5 PAB walls in The Disneyland area the light blue jewels and red ones I be happy to send at cost to you .the horses are gone in most stores .

Thanks for your kind offers I will keep them in mind! :)

Will contact you in case I need more help :)

Need to put a list of items i need in massive quantities first 

1 question about PAB walls.... do they ever get filled with food, utensils weapons? shields??? farm animals?

I think it is pretty rare to get any of the above. The closest we've gotten is probably just recently with the brown horses for Q3 of the PAB wall. You never know what Lego will bring out for the next theme. I read in the BrickBlogger that each PAB selection will be themed, this quarter/cycle's based on Friends and Princess. A Castle themed PAB wall could very well have shields or swords/weapons. :D We can hope!!