Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

I everyone, first time posting, but avid follower, looking for help as to why suddenly as of Tuesday I stopped receiving all notification emails from the forum threads I follow.  They aren't going to spam either.  This is the first time this has ever happened.  I sure miss my inbox blowing up several times a day, so any help is appreciated!! Thank you!

I everyone, first time posting, but avid follower, looking for help as to why suddenly as of Tuesday I stopped receiving all notification emails from the forum threads I follow.  They aren't going to spam either.  This is the first time this has ever happened.  I sure miss my inbox blowing up several times a day, so any help is appreciated!! Thank you!

This is not the first time it's happened though. It should resume shortly. They're working on it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:
Not sure the banner ad I'm getting at the moment on Brickpicker is exactly what the Mack brothers were aiming for with their site.

Seeing as these are served based on ad and site cookies from a users browsing, the question stands before you Sprocket77... Where has your browser been in the last 24 hours

• Haha 1

Pardon my ignorance, but are there settings to show how many new posts have been posted in a certain category since the last time you looked?

ie: in the daily LEGO deals, almost every time I look, the last post is from "Max Profit". No offense to Max Profit, and I understand the theory behind ole Max, but it seems like I end up missing posts from real people with links that would be very beneficial because all I see is last post "Max Profit" and I don't open it up.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 3:31 PM, mauro23 said:

I have six items in my Collectable Minifigures section (shown in the overview as 6 items), but when I click to see the items I can only see an error message:

Sorry! There are no results for this search!

Please correct. 

A lot of this will be fixed this weekend.  August is over today, as long as i get the data, I should be able to catch up through august and fix some of this minifig issues.

7 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but are there settings to show how many new posts have been posted in a certain category since the last time you looked?

ie: in the daily LEGO deals, almost every time I look, the last post is from "Max Profit". No offense to Max Profit, and I understand the theory behind ole Max, but it seems like I end up missing posts from real people with links that would be very beneficial because all I see is last post "Max Profit" and I don't open it up.

This is simple, there hasn't been much going on in the daily deals thread.  Most activity has been in the MF thread and the Walmart clearance threads. If there was more going on in the daily deals, you would not keep running into Max's posts.  That updates every 3 hrs with changes, if no other posts are there, then that is what you get.

• Like 1

Same thing happens to me all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Hi there,

relative noob here, so apologies in advance if this isn't the right place.

been reading bp for just over a year now1f4aa.png Today first day the site was blocked on my work PC.  Says a non private address. Any work done over night on the site? Or maybe work change settings?

read a bit yesterday, seems odd

It should be fine now or soon.  Registrar had some DNS issues and my template reverted to an old IP.  It has to propagate, but should start to clear for everyone soon if not already.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 28.12.2017 at 10:59 AM, mauro23 said:

Hmm, my total amount of sets is 1034 (Yes, I have them all ;-) ), but when I sum up all the sets in the item overview I can count only 1033 - which one is missing in the overview??? 

(I am suspecting, which one)

Could someone have a look on this? I assume the missing set is one holiday set which I am missing when I look into the Holiday section.

Thanks in advance,

Mauro