Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

On 8/31/2017 at 10:30 AM, Jeff Mack said:

A lot of this will be fixed this weekend.  August is over today, as long as i get the data, I should be able to catch up through august and fix some of this minifig issues.

Hello, 

As of today this error still persists for me. I cannot view or edit any of my collectible minifigures. Are you still working on a solution? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Hello,

Is there an issue with the mobile app for Android, I only get a "Network error, please try again later (get config)" and this only started when I bulk updated apps yesterday.  Is this a known issue or should I uninstall and reinstall, thanks :)

I did push a new build for the Tapatalk app on Feb 7th.  I haven't had any other reports.  The iOS version is running, so it seems to be connecting to their servers.  I will try to see if any others can load it.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

I did push a new build for the Tapatalk app on Feb 7th.  I haven't had any other reports.  The iOS version is running, so it seems to be connecting to their servers.  I will try to see if any others can load it.

My app (android) just closes itself after spinning for a few when opening, Feb 7 sounds about right for when it started.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, LegoMan1212 said:

Kind of related to BL.  How do you change your Signature within this forum?  I have looked countless times and can not find anywhere on how to navigate to it again.  Did it go away and we are stuck with what we have?

SOrry I've looked again and just can't locate it.  How do we change our signatures here?

13 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

SOrry I've looked again and just can't locate it.  How do we change our signatures here?

Sometimes forum updates turn things off and Jeff has to re-enable them.. but not until someone notices. Here's where the signature is for me...

image.png

2 hours ago, gregpj said:

Sometimes forum updates turn things off and Jeff has to re-enable them.. but not until someone notices. Here's where the signature is for me...

image.png

I am missing that Signature option, maybe there's a setting around how trusted a user is before it can be modified.

image.png.255084b730c6ecb59c258151c6454a5b.png

1 minute ago, zaphoid said:

I am missing that Signature option, maybe there's a setting around how trusted a user is before it can be modified.

image.png.255084b730c6ecb59c258151c6454a5b.png

Looks like it...  I can't modify user's signatures either.

4 minutes ago, lego rules said:

must be available only to mods.  Anyways, maybe @gregpj can move all these posts to correct forum topic?

Good idea, I was thinking this wasn't really BL related. Lol.

6 hours ago, lego rules said:

must be available only to mods.  Anyways, maybe @gregpj can move all these posts to correct forum topic?

Yes, @gregpj forgot that signature lines are only available to the mods.

I remember, because I asked the same question years ago, before I was a mod.  And one of the first things I did after I became a mod was to mod my signature.

• 1 month later...

I updated the forum to the latest and greatest this morning.  Let me know if you are running into any issues.  I had to disable the dark/nighttime theme until a proper update comes out for this version by the theme creator so there is only the one theme for now.

I also just disabled some plugins and checking them one by one to see what was preventing posts from happening.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Mobile app not working for me after the update - both Android and iOS. Pretends I am logged out, refuses to let me log in (claims "Network Error"). Anyone else seeing this?

Same here. Logging in through the browser. App not functioning. Spiral of death.