Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Nothing makes grown men (and women) squeal like girls at Bieber concert like a new UCS Tumbler :D :D :D

Damn LEGO, for $200, at least PRINT the plaque.  Now I need to laminate the sticker to the plaque or something.  There is no way I can apply that big sticker and make it look good.

I still want a UCS 1950s Batmobile :(

I'm good with the small stickers... but my R2 name plate looks like a toddler applied it.

And this is why none of my UCS sets have plaques...  I'm pretty good at applying stickers, but I'm afraid of those huge ones.  I have them all stored in a folder, will probably scan and print them on blank stickers using the color laser printer at work.

Nothing makes grown men (and women) squeal like girls at Bieber concert like a new UCS Tumbler :D :D :D

Damn LEGO, for $200, at least PRINT the plaque.  Now I need to laminate the sticker to the plaque or something.  There is no way I can apply that big sticker and make it look good.

They didn't even print the plaque on the $400 SSD :(  I have a feeling I will also want the other UCS batmobile (it's based on the Tim Burton movie though, not the 1950's batman ;)  )

I know what you mean those big stickers scare me, last week when I built my ssd it took me an hour and a half to make the sticker perfect but in the end it came out perfect so I'm happy lol

I love the minifigs and the "Wayne Industries" logo on the plaque sticker. Two excellent touches on an otherwise incredible set.

I am counting down to a (hopefully) early VIP release.

Anyone think they will give away a Batman themed polybag as a promo next month? If so, any ideas?

Simply breath-taking!   :heat:

Help or hurt 76001 The Bat vs. Bane: Tumbler Chase?

Help. It will renew interest in the trilogy when it comes out which will put this set on peoples mind. No one was buying 76001 for the lame tumbler in it anyways. 7888 on the other hand should get hammered -30-50%.

If they did a Harvey Dent minifig poly that would be perfect to round out the characters. Or Gordon or Rachel would be great too

Sounds too good to be true, so it might be the polybag TOK showed us.

Perhaps a Gordon recycled minifig...

7888 (...) should get hammered -30-50%.

I do agree...

Sounds too good to be true, so it might be the polybag TOK showed us.

Perhaps a Gordon recycled minifig...

This is one of those times where I would hate to be right. An exclusive Harvey Dent minifigure before he became Two-Face would be neat and perhaps possible. (I think Two-Face from the movie may be considered too gruesome as a Lego by them.) A Commissioner Gordon in regular clothing outside of the SWAT gear is a possibility and would make a cool trio of characters for the plaque. A Lucious Fox (Morgan Freeman's character) minifigure might be neat or how about Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character of Robin John Blake. Still if the VW Camper and MINI Cooper is a sign of freebies then chances are the Tumbler polybag will be the choice given.

It wouldn't be the first time Lego recycled a polybag as a promo. Anyone recall the Ice Cream Stand from Friends?

Wish they would include another Nolan trilogy character. Scarecrow, Alfred, the lady not called Catwoman, two-Face, Bank Heist Joker (or goon) with clown mask, batman in training outfit (skyscraper scene) from movie 1. Anything except the batman vehicle Polybag :)