Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

Thanks for the link! If the rumor becomes true, I hope that it isn't motorized.

Why not?

I think it will be like the mixer. You can buy it with or without the pf's.

Personally I am curious about the height. Cause that could clarify the EOL of Town Hall. I mean, if the ferris wheel is not so high could be a reason for lego to make smaller modulars?

Why not?

I think it will be like the mixer. You can buy it with or without the pf's.

Personally I am curious about the height. Cause that could clarify the EOL of Town Hall. I mean, if the ferris wheel is not so high could be a reason for lego to make smaller modulars?

I have the 4957 Ferris Wheel which is motorized and I'm hoping that I can sell it soon, and make a good profit on it. If the new ferris wheel were to be motorized, it would be a not good as I would have to sell the 4957 before the new one comes out. I was hoping that I could keep it for a while because it's a cool set. Anyways, if the new ferris wheel is in a similar theme to the Fairgrounds Mixer, I would not think that it would be motorized.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice sets. Especially the Shadow Troopers. I am going to buy the brick out of them.

Brick yeah! I just wish I could find some in my area before Christmas. My son's gonna be pissed if my daughter gets the Frozen set and he doesn't some 2015 Star Wars Rebels. I've been frequenting TRUs and Targets looking for them, but no luck.

Anyone got DCPIs?

Where in the world are the Shadow Troopers in regards to canon?

They're from the expanded universe. They were once cannon, being from the Force Unleashed games. But of course Disney, being the good old company they are, made that series non-canon. *sigh*

They were under the control of the Shadow Guards (which as there are more Troopers than Guards really should've had 3 Shadow Troops and 1 Shadow Guard) and had stronger armor than the normal Storm Trooper. They were trained to fight against Galen Marek. And here's the interesting bit, their armor is not a black, more of a dark metalic gray. So, these Shadow Troopers are DEFINITELY based upon the Force Unleashed and not the other Shadow Troopers used by Blackhole. Which had black armor. The LEGO Group really did their research this time around.

• Like 1

The 2015 Star Wars sets to be released Jan. 1 now have product pages at Lego shop at home:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Star-Wars-ByTheme?bcBack=yes

Some battlepacks and what we could assume to be retailer exclusives, the battle droid carrier, hailfire droid, and Anakin's Azure Angel, seem to be missing. Maybe a March 1st release? Just a random guess, not based on anything concrete.