Goal: All Modulars on Display

Sauromosis

For me, Cafe Corner but if you care about the interior, maybe Green Grocer.

for now im using PC and GE for corners... not really sure how i want to display it or where im going with it actually... lol.  Green Grocer over Market?  I was thinking that too for sure.  Market was the first modular right?  ive heard just because that it is overrated.

• Like 1

for now im using PC and GE for corners... not really sure how i want to display it or where im going with it actually... lol. Green Grocer over Market? I was thinking that too for sure. Market was the first modular right? ive heard just because that it is overrated.

Cafe Corner was the first modular. Market Street second, Green Grocer third. Though some concider GG the true second because Market Street was designed by a Lego Fan and not TLG themselves.

If you want to buy one of these early three and are finding it hard to make your mind up, I would say Green Grocer simply because you can get it cheaper.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On January 16, 2015 at 6:53 PM, vexxet said:

got a question for you guys.  if you could only buy one modular out of Cafe Corner, Green Grocer, or Market Street which one would you buy? (for display purposes not for investing)

Cafe Corner without a doubt...  I miss the first two only.  I'm Dutch and live here, and am still kicking myself for not buying that one when it was in the store. I'm looking for one as well, but want it all; box, instructions and all bricks of course, and in good shape.  That translates too way too expensive for my wallet...

It makes me sad...