Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

8 hours ago, Achilles said:

Not sure if this is the best thread, I have been using UPS for all my FBA shipping. I am seriously considering switching to FedEx because of repeated frustration with UPS. I've NOT used FedEx before, is the process similar? Costs similar? Scheduled pickup costs similar? Anyone have any two cents on if I should just put up with UPS, or if swapping over isn't that big of a deal?

Fedex pickups are free for Amazon generated fedex labels. You will have to open your own fedex account and attach a credit card. The credit card will not be charged for pickups of Amazon generated fedex labels. It will be charged for labels generated by your own fedex account unless you negotiate free pickups (takes good volume). You have to schedule the pickup at least 1 day in advance.

Fedex is cheaper than UPS except for a donut hole between 33 - 37 lbs give or take depending on the distance. Once in a blue moon Amazon will actually pass along their true corporate fedex rate due to a glitch and then it is around $7 to ship a 50lb box anywhere in the USA. Happens a few times per year. The rest of the year Amazon takes their cut but still pretty darn cheap and beats UPS except for that donut hole.

The number of people who put items in their cart and order without looking at the price astound me...

I was selling down some of my stock and increased the price by 20-30% and multiple orders have come through days later. It's only a matter of time before i get negative feedback or a message demanding a refund ?

52 minutes ago, landphieran said:

The number of people who put items in their cart and order without looking at the price astound me...

I was selling down some of my stock and increased the price by 20-30% and multiple orders have come through days later. It's only a matter of time before i get negative feedback or a message demanding a refund ?

Same for me but this type of negative feedback on price usually can be removed.  It is the buyer responsibility to be aware of the price he or she buys an item at. It is just the hassle of opening a case to remove the feedback and when it does not work online you have to call seller support. 

2 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Okay fellas..need your input. Got a negative feedback for a late shipment fulfilled by FBA. How long before Amazon lines it out or should I open a case? Responses are appreciated.

Immediately try to remove it and they should line it out or totally remove it. It should take you about 4 seconds. 

• Like 1

Anyone else got this from Amazon : 

Hello, 

We’re contacting you to let you know that our website inadvertently disclosed your name and email address due to a technical error. The issue has been fixed. This is not a result of anything you have done, and there is no need for you to change your password or take any other action. 

• Like 1

Hello, 

We’re contacting you to let you know that our website inadvertently disclosed your name and email address due to a technical error. The issue has been fixed. This is not a result of anything you have done, and there is no need for you to change your password or take any other action. 

Alexa . . . Did you inadvertently reveal my personal information?

(Alexa) No. nothing I do is inadvertent.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Hello, 

I did not get that Sam I am, but a Walmart ban hurts in the can.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Hello, 

I got that and it looked 100% fake.  I would not click the link

Hello, 

Yes got it this morning. Sharing is caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I did not get that Sam I am, but a Walmart ban hurts in the can.

Just placed an order for 10x Lego Christmas Train Ride at WM. We will see if it goes through. If so I will let you know what they track. Got banned from WM the year pet shop retired but have been able to reorder no problems since then going stealth.

12 hours ago, asharerin said:

Just placed an order for 10x Lego Christmas Train Ride at WM. We will see if it goes through. If so I will let you know what they track. Got banned from WM the year pet shop retired but have been able to reorder no problems since then going stealth.

Order shipped. All new info and a clean IP will do the trick.

• Like 2