Monster Fighters - general discussion

BudWiser72

Those are some amazing deals, how can you people afford to be members here? Everytime I look, someone has bought 3 of these and 6 of those and only 2 of these and a few days later they are doing it all over again. I may need to shred my credit cards soon as they could become a liability.

they sale other sets and re invest its a vicious circle

This castle has been a beautiful circle, indeed. TRU and Sears in Canada sell this set at $129, so picking them up under $80 a piece is freakin awesome. I honestly can't stop myself from buying them, and Amazon UK hasn't limited me from purchasing more at this price (as of yet, knock on wood). Even if they keep producing them, at this price I'm pretty comfortable investing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, stop being made in June, but there are not anymore sets coming, except I wish we knew how long the Haunted House is going to be around, But I am trying to buy 2 Haunted Houses each month with my Amazon Dollars, and I will get one at Lego with the 10 percent coupon and my Lego points I have.

how do you become a Lego wholesaler or how do you buy wholesale. My question is 2 fold I am curious as to the margin Lego makes on the sets.

I know Emazers posted something related to buying wholesale somewhere around in the forums so maybe check posts made by him for that while you wait for him to reply. It was very detailed but I believe also stated that Lego won't be dealing with online sellers anymore or something around those lines.

how do you become a Lego wholesaler or how do you buy wholesale. My question is 2 fold I am curious as to the margin Lego makes on the sets.

I have contacted LEGO distributors like Entertainment Earth and was told that they are no longer allowed to sell wholesale to anyone. I guess LEGO has cut off all distributors and is only selling to Retail accounts. (brick and mortar not online sellers) In fact, a small local toy store here, who is direct with LEGO, told me that they cannot purchase any modulars. They also told me that they are not allowed to sell online, it all has to be sold out of the store front.

Somewhere in the forums "emazers" has explained all of this. I can't find the link right now, but it's in there somewhere.

To get Lego Sets Wholesale Now you have to buy 75 percent of Lego Themes, and that includes all the small sets. To get Started you need about $10,000 and you need a Retail Tax License which cost about $150. So its not worth it anymore. And you can only buy the regular Lego Sets, No Exclusives or Hard to find sets.