10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

While they might remake this set, I just don't think this set ever really connected with LEGO consumers the first time around...thus the two year production run.  I don't think it was ever as popular as the Falcon and Taj Mahal.  Remaking every large set will not happen.  Some didn't sell well the first time around and won't the second time with so many other choices out there.

1 minute ago, Sozial said:

that set is a superb example of an massive incline of smalltime resellers trying to make money, but without the needed patience. this is an easy 1000$/€ set. I guess it will take at least 2 years to reach that again.

Lol patience . It reached 1000$ two years ago. In 2 years it will be 599$

9 minutes ago, Sozial said:

that set is a superb example of an massive incline of smalltime resellers trying to make money, but without the needed patience. this is an easy 1000$/€ set. I guess it will take at least 2 years to reach that again.

Nope, patient resellers are poorer off than the impatient ones who sold in 2015 at the height of TFA hype and before the Chinese flooded the market with copies. 

Really really patient resellers will just be rewarded by a Lego remake. Sad, but that´s where the market for large sets is these days.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...