Disney Princess 2015

Bold-Arrow

Don't know if this is a sign of things to come but Olaf ornament released at Hallmark today. Already sold out before stores opened in my area. Currently bids are around 38.00 on ebay for a 14.95 ornament. If only that set was out before Christmas this year.

There's a lot of Frozen ornaments out right now and they're all going to be sold out before Xmas :)

Edit to add : the lamp is cool though. Where's Aladdin??

We can rub the lamp and make a wish hope that there will be a bigger set with Jasmine and Aladdin. :) Maybe without the genius because he would trouble their privacy... but on the other it would be nice to include him as a tribute to robin williams...

Edited by biniou

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like reading the banter regarding no Alladdin (or Genie) :D

Yeah a couple of the "Brickset banters" make amusing reads like this one from the Father's Day building event at Toys R Us where everyone went on about proper grammar then here is another on reviewing the Friends Character Encyclopedia with barely a single comment about the book itself but again the English language. Good stuff you could not pay me to make up.

• 1 month later...

I like reading the banter regarding no Alladdin (or Genie) :D

They do have a point. I was drawn to this set as I want to give it to a friend that is crazy about Alladin and when I looked closer at it, I found it very disappointing to give an Alladin set without an Alladin :-|

The price-tag of 26.99

They do have a point. I was drawn to this set as I want to give it to a friend that is crazy about Alladin and when I looked closer at it, I found it very disappointing to give an Alladin set without an Alladin :-|

The price-tag of 26.99

I get what you are saying but I think they are really trying to keep the emphasis on the princesses with these sets, and may have thought that including Aladdin or the Genie would have taken away from the focus of that. If you look at the Frozen set, they include Olaf with Anna and Elsa, but he's more of a sidekick to Elsa, and there's no Kristof. I know Cinderella's castle came with the Prince but that was a really large set. 

Have a point. Can only hope then for a maxi-size set of it.