31012 - Family House

Albemarlegolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought one today at TRU after walking past it 100+ times and never really looking at it.. I love it for the personal collection and as an investment... This one's unique.

I really like this one too. I like the creator houses. I have a couple of each. They can all be found for some kind of discount somewhere right now but I am hoping at least a couple of them will only be available from resellers at xmas time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how many per lego case on this one?  Bought 3 from TRU online to burn some rewards last night, wondering if I should order in 4's instead or what the secret number is...

I ordered 4 last month from TRU and they all came loose in a big box.  All in good condition though.

This is a great set in my opinion.  Creator houses are usually money in the money bank long term and if they dry up fast enough short term.  On a personal note I have always enjoyed the Lego houses that have attached garages.

Except the cursed Apple Tree House. That was available on shelves (at least in Canada) loooooong after S&**** sold out. I was sitting on them for what seems like forever, but eventually sold all but 1 that I'm keeping for myself. 

I bought one to build with my daughter, and so far it's the best creator house in our collection.  I'm not currently investing in the creator line for resell, but of all of them I strongly believe this one will do extremely well down the road once retired.  If they kick around for another year I might make an exception and pick up half a dozen.

• 2 weeks later...