Banned by Amazon

marcandre

I got a response from Amazon asking for receipts for all the 'Lego Brand Toys' I had listed. I sent them the scans, hopefully it will work out. 

At least they are keeping an eye out for fakes. Ebay is flooded with them. 

They're actually passing the info on to LEGO, for reseller banhammer :scare:

Logic and rationality are the governing forces of smart investors and consumers, not the average American consumer. That's why some people pay more for something that they want for their children etc. and that's what makes investors like us profit.

Exactly, that`s why a lot of retail stores are still in business when you can buy the exact same item for a fraction of the price online. Crazy, but it`s just the way it is. I don`t, I`d rather save money so I can buy more of what I want vs paying more to get the item quicker. Patience is almost always worth the wait.

I got a response from Amazon asking for receipts for all the 'Lego Brand Toys' I had listed. I sent them the scans, hopefully it will work out. 

At least they are keeping an eye out for fakes. Ebay is flooded with them. 

That's promising. eBay does the same when sales velocity hits their pre-set algorithms. Let us know how it works out.

At least they are keeping an eye out for fakes. eBay is flooded with them. 

Hope it works out! I like the idea that Amazon is looking and trying to stop people from selling fakes. It's better than eBay where almost all the listings from China that relate to Lego are fake. Amazon still has fake sets for sale by third party sellers, but they aren't trying to sell them as Lego, they made their own brand which is the exact same as Lego.

Hello,

Thank you for writing regarding your selling account.

We have reviewed this situation, and decided to reactivate your account.  You are now welcome to sell items on our site.

Thank you for your business on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team

Amazon.com

Congrats on getting unbanned! I'm really surprised on how fast Amazon reviewed you account and made a decision. I thought it would takes weeks before you heard a response from them.

• Like 1

Congrats on getting unbanned! I'm really surprised on how fast Amazon reviewed you account and made a decision. I thought it would takes weeks before you heard a response from them.

I thought so too. After sending the receipts Friday they emailed me back Sunday asking for one I was missing. I got it off my lego profile and sent it in, a day later I'm back.

A special thanks to LEGO for keeping all my LEGO Shop at Home order history online  :cheese:

• Like 1