My 10179 UCS Falcon Wall Mounted

Sandwraith

Wow that looks amazing. And I like the glass display case you have as well. I'm looking for something like that for when I move out.

Yes, to the OP

where did you get the tall clear display case?

Looks like the IKEA Detolf cabinet. It only has four shelves, but they can be removed to display taller items like the ToO.

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10011055/

• 6 months later...

The pics in your original post are gone! Instead of moving the pics, I just removed the broken links and added a link to your latest post. I think that's good enough! :)

That still looks awesome though... Too bad you don't have it on a swivel mount so you can put it in different flying positions!

The pics in your original post are gone! Instead of moving the pics, I just removed the broken links and added a link to your latest post. I think that's good enough! :)

That still looks awesome though... Too bad you don't have it on a swivel mount so you can put it in different flying positions!

Thanks! ;)

I do actually! I'm just not confident enough my mounting mechanisms will hold without the help of the landing gear pressed against the wall haha. I'm sure it would be fine, but i have yet to take that risk.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

gave you "likes" but the whole time I was thinking "G@% D*@& I hate this guy. lights and all %'ing A".  I am lucky enough to have one but thanks to my cats it needs major repairs.  If I copied you the falcon would last longer but it looks like a big undertaking.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

You still have yet to greeble the wall to look like the back of the bridge of a Star Destroyer. Tsk tsk. 

que the peewee's playhouse sream

You need to hide the power in the wall!

You still have yet to greeble the wall to look like the back of the bridge of a Star Destroyer. Tsk tsk. 

We're actually debating moving within a year or two closer to the city (and my work) so I've put off any projects or anything that will mess with the walls and create more work for us down the line to cover up heh.

I love the placard mounted to the wall like an art museum.

Hey it is a piece of art after-all really! certainly just an expensive (if not more) than some good ones too...

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...