Vehicles you would like to see in LEGO

TheOrcKing

I voted for the SLS AMG, since Lego's existing relationship with Mercedes-Benz (remember the Technic Unimog?) could make it happen. Lego has not produced a licensed Technic supercar since the Ferrari 599 Fiorano, which was a winner in the secondary market; it's high time for a successor.

• 1 month later...

I think LEGO is missing the boat with the UCS(Ultimate Collector's Series) sets. There could be a ton of advanced models done for the UCS theme. LEGO changes up its categories all the time...Large Scale, Creator, Expert, UCS...whatever. There should be one UCS theme, that could include a set from every theme if warranted. For example...There could be a UCS LOTR set or a UCS SuperHero(like the UCS Batmobile from several years ago) set. Collectors would eat them up.

I concur.

• 1 year later...

...For the Creator Expert series?

If they're going to stick with European cars, perhaps a classic Jaguar?  Land-Rover?

I'd personally love to see them do a rendition of a BMW, or even a Mercedes.

But...I'd also love to see some American muscle car prowess as well!  A Shelby Mustang GT500 perhaps?  I'd love to see a Dodge Challenger even.

Anyone have any predictions or wants?

Guest TabbyBoy

I'd like to see a classic vintage car like the Rolls Royce Silver Ghost or the best classic of all.... a Jaguar E-Type.  Lego did produce vintage car sets (I used to have 390 & 391) back in the late '70s before I entered the dark age.  Sticking to British, I'd like to see a London Routemaster bus too.

• 6 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I would spend all my money and more on this one:

Ferrari Daytona Spyder 365 GTS/4 Miami Vice

Lovely machine, I'd love one to accompany my E-Type.  Just imagine tearing down the autobahn in one of those and splatting Ewoks as you go!

Guest TabbyBoy

I think the 10248 will meet my needs when it's rumoured to surface in July.  This is one set that I will be logging on after midnight for!  Does anyone have a photo of this dream set yet?  Of course, it'll be limited to 1 per household no doubt.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If in the future all could be in the same scale it would be great, VW/Cooper size. oh .......................and please retire the VW Van.

55 Chev coupe, wagon and convert.

Edited by mayor
Addition

• 2 weeks later...

We have the Batmobile (and Tumbler).  What we need would be a Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT/Knight Rider).  Bring David to a signing at a Lego store :P

A classic Shelby GT, Lotus Esprit or NSX might be nice too.

Edited by colossus