Friends 2015

TheDarkness

Hi Guys,

Just found TRU Canada has listed some 2015 Lego Friends sets, including:

And for each of them TRU.ca all given a discount -- not much, at most $3.

See here: http://www.toysrus.ca/family/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=41289976&overrideStore=TRUSCA

I might be wrong so please feel free to correct me: I can not find this on TRU.com.

Might be a chance to flip?

Good luck!

Well our girls just turned into Jem I guess with all these summer wave sets on the list here. Pop stardom, grand hotels, private jets, kiosks, these girls are taking the world by storm. ;)

41098 - Emma's Tourist Kiosk

41099 - Heartlake Skate Park

41100 - Heartlake Private Jet

41101 - Heartlake Grand Hotel

41103 - Pop Star Recording Studio

41104 - Pop Star Dressing Room

41105 - Pop Star Show Stage

41106 - Pop Star Tour Bus

• Like 1

Well our girls just turned into Jem I guess with all these summer wave sets on the list here. Pop stardom, grand hotels, private jets, kiosks, these girls are taking the world by storm. ;)

That's truly, truly, truly outrageous ...

• Like 2

With our Friends going on tour, you may want to consider picking up The Rehearsal Stage.  Showing as OOS at LEGO Shop at Home, but you can still find it in some stores.

With our Friends going on tour, you may want to consider picking up The Rehearsal Stage.  Showing as OOS at S@H, but you can still find it in some stores.

I remember I couldn't throw a rock without hitting a stocked shelf of that set especially at Walmart and when they finally sold out, it just kept coming back as if they were multiplying! :frantics: Anyway I did get one back in 2013 for a couple dollars off at that I think.

I remember I couldn't throw a rock without hitting a stocked shelf of that set especially at Walmart and when they finally sold out, it just kept coming back as if they were multiplying! :frantics: Anyway I did get one back in 2013 for a couple dollars off at that I think.

I'm still finding them in stores.  Found about 10 yesterday.  These things seem to never go away.  I should probably be snapping them up at this point.

With our Friends going on tour, you may want to consider picking up The Rehearsal Stage.  Showing as OOS at LEGO Shop at Home, but you can still find it in some stores.

There's also the retired Andrea's Stage (3932) that would make a great pair-up, if you happen to have a stash of these ;). It's got a cool grand piano and spotlights (like in the Model Catwalk (40112)). Also, Andrea's the singer/performer of the group. Her bedroom (41009) has a backstage type vanity in it.

brickpicker_set_3932-1_2.jpg

brickpicker_set_40112_1.jpg

brickpicker_set_41009-1_2.jpg

Just curious, do little girls (ie. Friends target audience) like cars ?  There are at least 3 sets with sedans, a few campers / van, and IIRC the mall has a car too.

Dunno, you'd have to ask a little girl :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but up to this point, the only one of the Core 5 who doesn't have her own car is Andrea. Maybe she'll drive the Tour Bus or something. Or she has a limo and a driver so she doesn't need her own wheels. These girls are loaded, right?

Nice touches in the Mia's Roadster set: The soap bubbles in the bucket (rather than the usual transparent blue stud), and the mechanic's tools. Talk about empowerment!

Dunno, you'd have to ask a little girl :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but up to this point, the only one of the Core 5 who doesn't have her own car is Andrea. Maybe she'll drive the Tour Bus or something. Or she has a limo and a driver so she doesn't need her own wheels. These girls are loaded, right?

Nice touches in the Mia's Roadster set: The soap bubbles in the bucket (rather than the usual transparent blue stud), and the mechanic's tools. Talk about empowerment!

Why drive when others gladly drive you around ? ;)

brickpicker_set_3184-1_7.jpg

I am really, really curious about that Private Jet and the Grand Hotel. Those sound like awesome, collectible sets!

P.S. Darn you, Emma! Stop opening more kiosks!!

P.P.S. TOK, your post reminds me of "Royals":

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
Edited by wholovesboo
  • Like 2

I am really, really curious about that Private Jet and the Grand Hotel. Those sound like awesome, collectible sets!

P.S. Darn you, Emma! Stop opening more kiosks!!

P.P.S. TOK, your post reminds me of "Royals":

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

Isn't tiger one of the pets ?  You may want to create the "Royals" bundle with it ;)

• Like 1