Argos 3 for 2 on toys starts today!

mickyT88

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get 2 R2's and a Volvo loader - was hoping to get more R2's but out of stock everywhere near me, and on the Argos eBay store 

Nice catch! The Volvo is really cool besides off course the R2's. In my opinion the Technic Volvo is a very low volatile safe investment. 

I don't do things quite on Tabbyboys scale but admire the confidence and experience that goes with that kind of spend.

I just picked up 3 x 41055 Cinderella Castle sets as at the time (2am) they were 25% off before I used the 3 for 2 on them. Again its more for the "if they sell out" philosophy everyone will want them, and if not my kid and friends will have them, so no loss. Been doing the same with some non-lego Frozen toys, which are already going unavailable country wide.

I don't do things quite on Tabbyboys scale but admire the confidence and experience that goes with that kind of spend.

I just picked up 3 x 41055 Cinderella Castle sets as at the time (2am) they were 25% off before I used the 3 for 2 on them. Again its more for the "if they sell out" philosophy everyone will want them, and if not my kid and friends will have them, so no loss. Been doing the same with some non-lego Frozen toys, which are already going unavailable country wide.

So have you already collected the Cinderella Castles? Because I noticed that Argos raised the prices to retail when they advertised the 3 for 2 offer. I reserved all my castles just before midnight, I can't imagine they will honour the prices on the email 

So have you already collected the Cinderella Castles? Because I noticed that Argos raised the prices to retail when they advertised the 3 for 2 offer. I reserved all my castles just before midnight, I can't imagine they will honour the prices on the email

I ordered them at 2am when 25% off. Went to collect and they were at 59.99 so told lass on desk and she just checked reservation on computer and honoured it at that as was same day. They're sat in my house now 3 for