Argos 3 for 2 on toys starts today!

mickyT88

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TabbyBoy

@CB... Nice haul, good boxes? I went to pick up my first 12 Dolphin Cruisers and every box was creased and plastered with labels. I refused the lot as there's no profit in that condition and I was so pissed off that I couldn't be bothered to pick the rest of my reserved haul. I've now had it with Argos.

@CB... Nice haul, good boxes? I went to pick up my first 12 Dolphin Cruisers and every box was creased and plastered with labels. I refused the lot as there's no profit in that condition and I was so pissed off that I couldn't be bothered to pick the rest of my reserved haul. I've now had it with Argos.

Box condition was surprisingly good. The odd one had dings but I'm not too bothered, I'll take my chances with them. The R2D2's because fresh shipments were mint. Would love to have got my hands on some of them Dolphin Cruisers, can see them being hot flips again this Christmas. Argos are such a gamble on box quality, I swear their staff are in the warehouse kicking and throwing the boxes.

I posted to Argos' facebook page when items were unavailable during the 3 for 2, or when there was only 2 at most stores.

They just got back to me and said that as there was issues with their website during 3 for 2 that they would honour the deal and I can collect 3 x R2-D2's on Wednesday and they will still honour the deal :)

(just hope the boxes are decent)