Speed Champions 2015

TheOrcKing

Just2Good on Eurobricks has found a logo for some new theme titled "Speed Champions" that is believed to be released later in 2015. Earlier there was a rumor for something based on the TV show Top Gear so I am guessing this is what became of that. Anyway here is a list of rumored sets with the tiny logo.

bp_1411807147__speed_champions.jpg

75899 - Ferrari F150
75908 - Ferrari 458 Italia GT2
75909 - McLaren P1
75910 - Porsche 918 Spyder
75911 - McLaren Mercedes Pit Stop
75912 - Porsche 911 GT Finish Line
75913 - Ferrari F14 & Scuderia Ferrari Truck

Source: The Brick Fan

• Like 1

Just2Good on Eurobricks has found a logo for some new theme titled "Speed Champions" that is believed to be released later in 2015. Earlier there was a rumor for something based on the TV show Top Gear so I am guessing this is what became of that. Anyway here is a list of rumored sets with the tiny logo.

bp_1411807147__speed_champions.jpg

75899 - Ferrari F150

75908 - Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

75909 - McLaren P1

75910 - Porsche 918 Spyder

75911 - McLaren Mercedes Pit Stop

75912 - Porsche 911 GT Finish Line

75913 - Ferrari F14 & Scuderia Ferrari Truck

Source: The Brick Fan

i'm a sports sedan fanatic but enjoy coupes also.  can't wait to see these sets. hope a bmw sneaks in the line of sets.

i'm hoping the included elements will help me build moc minifig scaled e46 bmw m3 / 330xi or w211 mercedes e320/e350 (MIB II car in the movie). two of my fav cars no longer available new at dealerships.  

Dang it. They just had to make these perfectly minifigure scale and everything. Now I must buy these for my cityscape. :) That's a healthy handful of new parts between tires, canopies, and mudguards. While all those stickers on the vehicles are not so great (in regards of trying to apply every one of them), I am grateful the minifigures are printed (or they appear to be) compared to how they handled the Ferrari sets from years ago. The designs may not completely accurately mimic the body styles of the real life cars but trying my own hand with mixing minifigure scale and real world design into one, it's a real pain figuring out how to mesh the two together well at all and I believe Lego did a fantastic job with all things considered.

• 1 month later...