5002125 - Electro

TheOrcKing

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

anyone see this going for more than $5 or so at this point, with out gambling on a couple year hold?  TRU promo figs seem to sick around for a while after the promo.  And with no other deals going this week, and electro being available in another cheap set, its hard to find anything worth spending $30 on.

anyone see this going for more than $5 or so at this point, with out gambling on a couple year hold?  TRU promo figs seem to sick around for a while after the promo.  And with no other deals going this week, and electro being available in another cheap set, its hard to find anything worth spending $30 on.

​I'm really just hoping to pick some up during a future BOGO deal.  They'll be around a long time at my TRU.

​Guys that got them early did well on them, but with another version in a very cheap set, not sure if this has a huge ceiling.

I bought a couple outright from my TRU over the weekend. They had TONS of them. Whatever they were going for before is over. 

​I saw at least 50 in a bin at my TRU for 3.99 while I was getting some May 4th ISDs. I passed. The flood is coming.

Edited by mscheaf

• 2 weeks later...