9591 - Weapon Pack

Hansolo55

It's hard to say with this one. It hasn't appreciate as well as I thought it would so far. But I have a general guideline...if you can get something at 20% below MSRP, (as is the case here after shipping costs) then it is worth doing. You probably won't make a ton of money with this one, but to me, profit is profit. I say grab 3 or 4. :)

Thanks I agree with you, profit IS profit! Thanks for your input, I find this a tough one to read long term but I'll grab a few. :) Also they have the Vampire Castle at $109.99 ($20 below Canadian retail, and with taxes and freight I'd be paying about $125 each. I'm thinking this could be a wise investment for a couple years down the road!?

The only thing holding me back from buying a couple Vampyre Castles to sit on is money. If you can afford it, I say grab some. Let me put it this way... I am currently selling my used castle on eBay right now. It is going for $71 with no mini figs and no car, and the auction isn't even over yet! This one is already profitable and is still pretty readily available. This is a set I would go all in on! It is just too cool of a set to not do well later.

Ya I'm kinda tapped out from Christmas! :( I'm looking for short term flips if possible right now, so the vampire Castle may have to get put on hold for the time being. But it's just too cool and I don't have any yet. The thing is I hate paying Canadian retail as I'm very close to the border, but these seem harder to find every day! But I think you sold me and I'll buy a couple. I'll add some Ninjago weapon packs to piggy back on the shipping.. Thanks for your help!

It's hard to say with this one. It hasn't appreciate as well as I thought it would so far. But I have a general guideline...if you can get something at 20% below MSRP, (as is the case here after shipping costs) then it is worth doing. You probably won't make a ton of money with this one, but to me, profit is profit. I say grab 3 or 4. :)

I agree with this. Plus, anything Ninjago is a winner basically.

Han - how/where did you get the extra 15% to stack on that deal? Also, be patient - sears.ca has restocked some of their sale lego in the last week, so it is entirely possible they'll have a few more. Tie Fighter for $34.99 is also pretty good - can you use the extra 15% off on this, too?

Well as it turns out the 15% off coupon (for $150+ orders) doesn't stack on sale items! it calculates the discount originally, but when you place the order and receive your confirmation the totals go back to the sale price without the additional 15%. But you don't see this until your order is confirmed! I noticed this and had to call sears.. They wouldn't apply the code but could only cancel my order which I did .. But the 15% coupon code 941615158 will get you 15% any regular price stuff.. Too bad, if the coupon really did stack i was about to have an expensive day! lol But if you think they'll restock I'll keep checking back. if you see anything please post! Thanks :)

Tie fighter at $35 is pretty good, I bought a few Boxing day so I'm not desperate for those. If I could of stacked the extra 15% I would have bought 6 or 8 for $29.75 each lol Too bad the vampire Castle is sold out too. Also, I found the coupon code just by googling "Sears.ca coupon codes" It came up right away! I always google for codes before making an online purchase just in case!

Thanks Han - I'll keep my eye on sears.ca.

Thanks! And my name is Hans by the way, not Han.. it's all good just thought I would mention that lol A lot of people call me Hansolo as a nickname which has kind of stuck!! But I'll keep my eye on it too and post if I see anything back in stock.