Bionicle Platinum Mask of Light

pango.707

Completely agree. Bionicle is just not as popular, so basically there is a very small target market for this item, especially at that price. Now, if it were a platinum Vader helmet or something like that it would be a different story.

I have to agree with you, LEGO put 5 14karat gold C3PO's in random LEGO StarWars sets and someone sold one for 4k. The platinum might be worth 4k itself so he wants to make something. I think because their is one he thinks it's more valuable, but if he shipped it, probably guaranteed sell. My thing is that his pictures show that he used it, that should take out the collectors value, which would be around 5-10k.

I would leave my greed behind and try make 4-5K on this item instead of trying to double or triple my money.......

I guess I rather reinvest as soon as possible and increase my stock, instead of holding an item in my inventory....

Well, at least an item like that....

There is only ONE of these bricks in the world. Some of you guys might not like Bionicle, but it's worth the $17.5k.

Rare doesn't always equal valuable... each and every rare item is still only worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, no matter the perceived value.

For some things, yes. For this, first of all, their is only ONE in the world. Second, this is made out of platinum and carved which brings a $4,000 value like that.

For some things, yes. For this, first of all, their is only ONE in the world. Second, this is made out of platinum and carved which brings a $4,000 value like that.

It is not carved, it is molded....honestly , easy to replicate.... If you have 3 oz of platinum of course... Should sell it fast, it does not matter if it is the only one I the world not much people care for 17k....

For 17,000 - go buy yourself a solid 18k rolex

This item is only worth around $3,900 in todays market. I do not think it has another $13,600 in collector value

It's carved, I think it has a certificate, it has a case, it's a one of a kind. I guarantee it'll sell. It would have sold to someone in the UK if he had that option, but shipping something that's 17k to the US, is crazy. To the UK, never.

It is not carved, it is molded....honestly , easy to replicate.... If you have 3 oz of platinum of course... Should sell it fast, it does not matter if it is the only one I the world not much people care for 17k....

Just to try to replicate it, it'll cost 2k. Maybe more. Then the certificate. I'd rather pay the 17k then 4k. I want the original, don't want fake.

For 17,000 - go buy yourself a solid 18k rolex

This item is only worth around $3,900 in todays market. I do not think it has another $13,600 in collector value

I would rather buy a Rolex than a platinum Lego piece. If I had that piece, I could maybe trade it for a 10179 and some more.

• Like 1

Nobody is going to make fake bricks for a few pennies of profit. If this mask sells for over 17k, there will certainly be fakes coming in the near future.

If there is more than one of these masks on the market, one of them is definitely a fake. Some one will try to sell their fake mask that they attempted to spay paint an platinum color.