21110 RI available again at TRU on-line, not pick-up in store

bigreen

I envy you, I haven't be able to sold any.

I had only 4 in total, all I was able to locate (2 from LEGO Shop at Home and 2 from TRU randomly sitting on the shelf). I are trying to sell local/ebay? Mine all went on Bricklink, but I made sure to price below most everyone else. 

gone

POOF!!!! Went back for more and ya, that`s it. No biggy, got enough to be content with, provided they do in fact ship. Nice for Canadians to finally get a jump on a deal for once! haha

Now seems this shipment is poof.

It only last from around 11: 45  to 12:05 today (Nov. 04, 2014).

If I'm the first who detect this then there are 67 sets at the very beginning.

Isn't this insane?

I believe you, I saw 61 when I tried to add 99 to cart. Still, that`s impressive, like really, wow. It`s just like one of those Amazon Gold Box deals our neighbours down south get that get eaten up in minutes/seconds. 

It`s just like one of those Amazon Gold Box deals our neighbours down south get that get eaten up in minutes/seconds. 

I remember trying to grab some Helms Deep last year around Christmas time from a gold box deal on the US Amazon. It was gone in fractions of a second, and i didn't get any :(

Craziness!

If there is no limit on the amount of units some can buy. Can some one buy all 60 or will that raise a red flag?

ToysRUs usually doesn`t care I don`t think, I mean they can obviously cancel the order, but they did not impose a limit. Just hoping everyone`s ships.