LEGOLAND FL/CA - Inventory Report/Questions

Britsnap

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, 2x4 said:

This may be a stupid question, but do you get VIP points at legoland/discovery centers? Can you redeem them there? And finally, do they offer deals like the GBH? Thanks!

No is the answer to most of those questions.  They may still be giving a slight discount in lieu of the VIP points, but I'm not sure because the 10% passholder discount is greater and can't be combined so I never use that smaller discount.  I think Florida and some of the Discovery Centers do Gifts With Purchase from time to time, but I haven't seen any type of GWP at LEGOLAND California in years.  When they do offer a GWP, it's usually some type of polybag.  They don't get the Gingerbread House type sets that are exclusive to S@H and brand retail stores.

• Like 2

Mos_Eisley is correct.  Your best bet is to get an annual pass, which will gives you 10% off merchandise every day.  You can flash your VIP card, but they will only give you 5% off, and they do not stack the discounts.  Occasionally, they will have some stuff on sale (Ultra Agents stuff is on sale right now), or they have damaged box items out on the floor, but only offer 15% off on those (and again, no stacking of discounts).  In December, LL California will do a 20% off week for annual pass holders (going on right now in fact).

They never have the Nov/Dec GWP sets.  And rarely do they have the polybags that LEGO Shop at Home has at the same time.  And they don't often do a GWP on those. 

• Like 1