MOC Alternates

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...

Someone ( "evilkirk" ) took the 7965 MF and made it more "playable".  It came out pretty good.  I do think regardless of which Lego MF you have, it looks better to make the mandibles longer.

''My mission was to completely rebuild and enlarge the 7965 Millennium Falcon, with the main focus on 'playability' so that all parts of the ship could be accessed from everywhere else, trying to keep as close to the real deal as possible - BUT only using parts from my few non-star wars sets and my ancient 7190 Falcon. 
I used official photos as source material, although I had to use a bit of 'artistic licence' here and there + a lot of the interior decor is wrong due to a serious LOL (Lack of Lego). I could have bought a million tiles for the floor and walls to make it look neater, but that would have taken me off my goal that I set at the start of the build and I like studded floors so that the people can stand where they like as they fly through hyperspace ;) 

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 75016 Imperial Assult Carrier is a little bland in my opinion. However, it contains a lot of useful grey bricks to design space sets. My first creation is an X Wing Fighter. It has adjustable wings, a compartment for minifig people, a large cockpit, space for the dark R2D2, and all from the original bricks except for the transparent stand bricks and plate.

image.jpg

• Like 6

Another MOC using only parts of the 75016 Imperial Assault Carrier: This one is inspired by the wing shape of the LL 928 Galaxy Explorer. I used this as my template for the spaceship shown. It has a large cockpit and a transporter room. This room fits a small glider and a controll platform, which can be left on a planetary surface to do some further investigations. The two blue thrusters illustrate the ion engines, which power that ship. They are located at a safe distance to the cockpit and transporter room, in order to avoid hazardous radiation from the charged particles in the electric fields of the ion engines. 

I am now constructing the original Imperial Assault Carrier, because I am on a creative break. If you have any ideas for another MOC alternate using this great collection of grey bicks, pls let me know✨

image.jpg

Edited by BoomBoomFlash
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...