walmart.ca ToO for 209$

banshee3

I did see a ship date of DEC 12 estimated when I submitted the order.  I imagine we just need to be patient.

Yeah my bad, I actually meant to type shipping info a couple posts back, not order confirmation.

I got order confirmations for 2 orders of 2 each. I'm now waiting anxiously for shipping confirmation.

My 3 orders placed in past week got cancelled.  I contact customer officer today to check the reason and she mention that their finance department think that I violate their policy as their products are not sold for resell purposes.  Anyone has same experience?

I did get shipping confirmation on the Jabba I ordered after ordering 2 x GEs and 2 separate 2 x ToO orders, so I'm not 'banned' as far as I know. I also got shipping confirmation on some of the sets ordered yesterday...so I'm still hoping to get the ToO orders filled and the GE (although that might be a stretch).

Maybe I should cool it there for a bit, though, I ordered quite a few 10226s before they EOLed.

Instead I've been using the bonus airmiles coupon to grab AAs from TRU. If they come back in stock in full force I could always return them...

Does TRU.CA every ban?