walmart.ca ToO for 209$

banshee3

I also got banned or redflagged from WM. At first every CSR said I had bad credit. After hearing that from 3 I asked to have a manager call me. Then got the speech that they reserve the right to cancel orders.

I don't think TRU bans like WM. But now I rather buy from TRU. Dumb move by WM. WM should set a limit and get their act together for availabe inventory. Always posting phantom stock! U can even add 999 items to cart and have a 50,000 total.

AA now avail at TRU and WM. I hope it's not full force ????.

I swear they must have unintentionally listed this product at 209$ and possibly oversold.  I ordered one and I presume ordered before all of you. I haven't gotten anything yet either, but the charge is still pending on my visa, so not cancelled yet. *sigh*.  here's hoping.  

I swear they must have unintentionally listed this product at 209$ and possibly oversold.  I ordered one and I presume ordered before all of you. I haven't gotten anything yet either, but the charge is still pending on my visa, so not cancelled yet. *sigh*.  here's hoping.  

If it was a mistake, they left it at $209 for quite a few days (albeit sold out status) before bumping it back up to MSRP. And TRU.CA somehow did 15% off including exclusives so it isn't unheard of...the 'no sales on exclusives' must be US only?

I did get shipping confirmation on the Jabba I ordered after ordering 2 x GEs and 2 separate 2 x ToO orders, so I'm not 'banned' as far as I know. I also got shipping confirmation on some of the sets ordered yesterday...so I'm still hoping to get the ToO orders filled and the GE (although that might be a stretch).

Maybe I should cool it there for a bit, though, I ordered quite a few 10226s before they EOLed.

Instead I've been using the bonus airmiles coupon to grab AAs from TRU. If they come back in stock in full force I could always return them...

Does TRU.CA every ban?

Hi Veegs a little bit off topic question.

Because I'm new to this game, so could you give me some clue on how to get "bonus airmiles coupon"? I have given TRU's website a quick glance, but found nothing related to this topic.

Thanks a lot!

I also got banned or redflagged from WM. At first every CSR said I had bad credit. After hearing that from 3 I asked to have a manager call me. Then got the speech that they reserve the right to cancel orders.

I don't think TRU bans like WM. But now I rather buy from TRU. Dumb move by WM. WM should set a limit and get their act together for availabe inventory. Always posting phantom stock! U can even add 999 items to cart and have a 50,000 total.

AA now avail at TRU and WM. I hope it's not full force ????.

Did you ever get a call back?  I called a few times and was always told someone would contact me within 5 business days.  No one ever called back.

How long things take to ship, unreliable stock online, and now this.  I am surprised they haven't got there $hit together.  It is a complete joke.

In terms of shipping - the 50% off sets arrived today well packaged (SW & Creator) so now I'm hoping the ToO's arrive well packaged. I got shipping for 2 orders of 2. The only thing still backordered is an order of 2 x GE. My 10226s were cancelled for sure and the listing is removed. I'm still hopeful my GEs come in because I flipped two assuming I could replace them!

What rebate is that? Do you have to apply for it some where?

You access a vendor's site through the GCR site, and accumulate a rebate for a % of the amount sold there.   Another similar site is ******.ca  Both are well established and legit.  ****** is offering 4% back on Wallie purchases right now. 

I use ****** and the every few months I get a check in the mail.  The % varies by vendor.  Sometimes GCR has better rates, other times it is ******.  Kind on nice to get 4% + 2% on the credit card.

BUT I missed this ToO deal and am VERY jealous of the box pictures.  $#$!)$$($!*

• Like 1

Anyone get their tower and rebates? Greatcanadian rebates reimbursed me with $12 per ToO. Not bad.

During the promo that weekend ******.com was offering 8x points per dollar - I got almost $17 (and in USD!) back per tower x four. Plus CC 2%. Can't beat that price!