41062 - Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle

DadsAFOL

Raleigh NC. Nothing at the other two targets. The target I got these from had all the new friends and disney stuff out. I dont know the names of it all but Emmas house was one. Going to research the flip value and maybe go back. 

There are four 41062 to a carton. Item number for a search at target is 086142474

damn, none at my Target. :(

I think you guys are right.  They probably have them back in the stockroom, but aren't allowed to put them out on shelves until January.

But somehow, some stores are allowing them to be sold right now. 

For those of you who were able to buy these, was there a smooth transaction at the checkout, or did it not register in their system and they had to call a manager over to help out?  I'd hate the latter.

Edited by NWL14

damn, none at my Target. :(

I think you guys are right.  They probably have them back in the stockroom, but aren't allowed to put them out on shelves until January.

But somehow, some stores are allowing them to be sold right now. 

For those of you who were able to buy these, was there a smooth transaction at the checkout, or did it not register in their system and they had to call a manager over to help out?  I'd hate the latter.

went to 4 targets on way here.  2 had in backroom and would not bring out but said they can go out any day they just weren't ready to put them out today.

The other 2 had out.  One had 5, one had 3.

Also got some Ariel's Undersea Palace and Emma's House

woodstock rd had 16 this morning. cough.cough. 

buckhead showed stock an hour ago - I won't have time to hit it today.

I know!!! LOL, I didn't hit the closest one to my house first!! Bad mistake 

I went by Buckhead and they were not out yet.  In back I assume.  

Perimeter had 5 and Milton had 3 left

Northpoint has 16 but in back and would not put out

Midtown Atlanta has 2 left. Had 16 two hours ago, had 8 10 mins ago, manager let me have 6.

I'll keep one for my daughter for Christmas to go with my sons minecraft- keeps the Santa magic alive when they receive presents they know they can not get in a shop.

I will sell the others on eBay.

I have a daughter who is 5 and last year was crazy for Frozen stuff- the sort of crazy that lots of people don't understand. Doesn't help to undercut each other on these, they will sell at whatever price, one is listed on eBay at $199 and I think that is a good market price, no point leaving money on the table.

Lego collectors will not be buying these, dads will be buying them. I paid $125 last year for a $19 stuffed Elsa doll and was happy to do it.

Watch target get a slap on the wrist for selling them early- just like amazon did when they sold lego minecraft early.