Speculate which recently retiring set will be the first to hit 5x RRP?

• 1 year later...

Also, when Disney series 2 gets released, probably later this year at a guess, let's see where a sealed box of series 1 goes/is. I think these will end up very sought after. I wouldn't be surprised if its similar to Team GB. One general rule I have noticed with collecting a wide array of stuff over the years, 'series 1 is king'.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, fossilrock said:

I'm going with Lincoln Memorial from the recent rashes of retirements.

I hope you're right as I went in H-U-G-E so that I can pair them with every White House I have which is at least 10 ;-)

It can't be 75111 Darth Vader as he's not retired yet! Shame as he's the most famous SciFi villain of them all.

12 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I hope you're right as I went in H-U-G-E so that I can pair them with every White House I have which is at least 10 ;-)

It can't be 75111 Darth Vader as he's not retired yet! Shame as he's the most famous SciFi villain of them all.

There is a gazillion on bricklink for £20-25. What was the rrp on this? I like the building itself, but as a set it's a bit dull.

4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

60113 - City: Rally Car

I sure hope so. Kmart sent me 40 of these after your postings about the City Monster Truck blowing up on FBA.

Honestly, I don't think anything released last year will reach 5x RRP in the foreseeable future. With so many low buy ins, we'll be making money with 2x and most of us will settle for that. 

Edited by pete411
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pete411 said:

I sure hope so. Kmart sent me 40 of these after your postings about the City Monster Truck blowing up on FBA.

Honestly, I don't think anything released last year will reach 5x RRP in the foreseeable future. With so many low buy ins, we'll be making money with 2x and most of us will settle for that. 

Monster Truck was doing great until Chodes R Us stepped in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Val-E said:

4 hours ago, Brian Briggs said:

Does this elephant toy have a name? It doesn't look like Max Rebo.

Peanut "The Royal Blue Elephant" 

4 hours ago, pete411 said:

Lincoln Memorial would be nice 

• Like 2