"FREE" Bluetooth Speakers

Pseudoty

You missed last weekend's buy Zagg screen protector get back $30, I paid $19 for two and got $60 SYW points.  Used those points to get 4 Nakamichi headphones for $0.04 OOP since those were rolling points too.  

I think the points for this deal aren't rolling, like you can't use points to get this and get the points back.  

Sears/Kmart makes no sense.

Update on this deal.  Mine shipped last night and you can not rinse and repeat.  If you used the same $10 back on $75 as me those points will not appear until 24 hours after the order was placed, not shipped, I got mine this morning.

If you missed out on this deal they still have the headphones available for $20 with $16 back in points and if you get 2 and a $10 lego set you can use the $10 back on $50.

http://www.kmart.com/nakamichi-nk2000-headphones-turbulence/p-018W006407129001P?redirectType=SRDT

• Like 1

Update on this deal.  Mine shipped last night and you can not rinse and repeat.  If you used the same $10 back on $75 as me those points will not appear until 24 hours after the order was placed, not shipped, I got mine this morning.

If you missed out on this deal they still have the headphones available for $20 with $16 back in points and if you get 2 and a $10 lego set you can use the $10 back on $50.

http://www.kmart.com/nakamichi-nk2000-headphones-turbulence/p-018W006407129001P?redirectType=SRDT

Thanks, yes, my additional $10 in points showed up today and I did use the same coupon.

Ahhh ... I miss the days when all you had to spend was a penny out of pocket to get the reward points.   :sungum:

If you participate in these offers, be sure to watch your points balance.  Sometimes SYW does clawbacks and you'll see points deductions from your account for no explanation.  I haven't had it happen to me personally, but there's a lot of talk about it on SD among people that go crazy on offers like this.

Remember earlier this year when they gave $10 in points for any purchase of over $10. I bought so many wizard battle and penguin face off it was ridiculous. Another unnamed member bough hundreds too. Kmart is just crazy.

That was probably the most quiet day in BP forum history.  Everyone was online at BP but hardly anyone posted for hours :D :D :D